• oo4 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1136

Toxic Gamers.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I got to the door of my home and walked in. We didn't know when the company would arrive for dinner, so I went straight to the kitchen and began cooking.

"KOU GO SET THE TABLE" I shouted.

He came down the stairs and did.
I turned on some music and poured the Alfredo sauce into the noodles.

(The music you turned on is the music I put at the beginning of this chapter.)

The chicken was still cooking so I danced around and cleaned up a little bit of the kitchen.

*the doorbell rings*

"KOU CAN YOU GET THAT? I NEED TO WATCH THE CHICKEN." I shouted at him again.

I kept dancing and grabbed the chicken and started chopping it, then I put it in the bowl with the noodles and the sauce and mixed it all together.

Then my favorite part of the song was coming...

I kept mixing and took a deep inhale

"They said all, TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME. THEY COULD CARE LESS, AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED" I sang preparing to sing the next line when Kou walked in.

"Hey shut up dipshit, the guests are here."

My face heated up and I turned around to see 3 volleyball players standing with my brother.
Kuroo, Lev, and Kenma.

"Nice singing, tazer-lady." Kuroo said laughing as he entered the kitchen.

Kou laughed at his joke and then stopped. "What? tazer-lady?" He questioned.

"HEY SHUT IT! We don't talk about that." I scolded Kuroo.

"Dinners basically done." I said. "You guys can go sit at the table." I said motioning to the dining room.

Kou showed them to the table and I followed behind them with the bowl of Chicken Alfredo and sat it in the middle of the table.

"いただきます!" They all shouted in unison.

A/N- "いただきます"  (Itadakimasu) means "thank you for the food" In Japanese culture this is how they express their thanks before every meal.

We all then proceeded to dig in.

"So, your a My Chemical Romance fan ey?" Kuroo questioned me with a grin, while slurping noodles.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that.." I said with a red face. He's doing this on purpose.

"You guess? You practically listen to that everyday, emo hoe." Kou butted in.

"IM NOT EMO!" I shouted at him. Everyone giggled at his remark.

"You know, your a lot like Kenma here." Kuroo chuckled while patting Kenma's back.