• o14 •

(Unedited) - Word Count: 1155

Kuroo's Secret?
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I had actually been making decent amounts of money from streaming and I was growing quite popular amongst the gaming community.

Kenma being my biggest supporter and fan.
I'd often find him fighting off some hater in the live comments.

We hung out at each other's house's so often we were practically the inseparable trio. Since Kuroo invites himself to our hangouts. Sometimes my brother would too.

Kuroo and Kou were so close, I questioned if Kenma was still his number 1 friend. Though I was happy to see they got along so well.

They were the duo that was constantly surrounded by girls, but they never so much as batted an eye for one. It was almost unlike Kou to refuse attention.

Speaking of attention, Kenma was basically begging for mine to turn away from the game as I kept winning every 1v1.

Kenma slapped my controller making it tumble across the floor making me scramble to get it.

He laughed as he started smashing buttons on his controller before I could grab my controller.

Big red letters popped onto the tv screen
"Player 1 Wins!" It said.

That's Kenma obviously.
I've always been his player 2.

I got in his face "listen here bitch. I will win. You're just having a lucky day." I grinned.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked back. Getting in my face too.

"Yep. Then you'll go back to being trash and I'll be the one with a winning streak again." I got more in his face.

"I beg to differ but I guess we'll just have to see." He got so close our foreheads we're touching.

We were looking each other in the eyes, the competitiveness radiating off both of us intensely.

He looked down at my lips.

I used my fingers to lift his chin, "Hey, my eyes are up here." I smiled.

He kept staring down at my lips, "Yeah, and mine are down here." He said before pressing his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync, slowly at first. We gradually sped up as kenma dropped his controller and moved his large hand to my thigh.

His hand moved up my leg slowly, just caressing.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling him closer.
As his hand hovered at the hem of my pants.

"Hey guys what do y'all want for lunch.." the door slammed open to reveal Kuroo. He stopped and his face contorted into one of disgust as he realized what was happening. "...besides each other.." he gagged.

We pulled away quickly and scooted away from each other.

"Oh shut up you bottom" I retorted to Kuroo's remark.