• o12 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1297

Kenma Did What?!
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

The school halls we're practically empty as I roamed my way towards the gym.

The boys have volleyball practice today.
As their Manager, I stayed after school four times a week. It was tiring I will admit, but it was bending me back into shape. I hadn't moved this much in a long while.

Not only that, but the team felt like family. I had only been managing their team for a few weeks and they were so welcoming from the very start.

They trusted every bit of advice and constructive criticism I gave.

I had grown very fond of volleyball over the course of time too. Sometimes I was even a bit too passionate about it.

I turned a corner and bumped into someone, making me land on my ass.

"Sorry.." I mumbled as I went to get up.

The presence in front of me pushed me back down to the floor. "Heyyy, aren't you the new volleyball manager?"

"Excuse me? What was that for?" I looked up to the blonde girl in confusion for the sudden assault.

"Quit the act. Who do you think your fooling. Which one are you trying to fuck?" She accused.

"Um Im a virgin. Thanks though." I replied.

"Yeah right. We all know your a whore. You only became Manager so you could get closer to the boys. I don't know which one your after, but stop. Or there will be tr-" she tried to finish but was cut off by the back of my hand connecting with her cheek.

"Wow. I didn't know I'd actually have to deal with pussies when I decided to come to Nekoma." I said as I shook off my hand.

She looked behind me and saw a large group of boys eyeing her down with their arms crossed.

"S-sorry!" She said and scurried off.

I turned around.
"Thanks guys. I didn't expect to get assaulted just by managing a sports team." I said.

"What even was her problem?" Kuroo asked.

"Oh she thought I was trying to get with one of you guys."

"....Well are you? By the way I'm sing-" Kuroo replied.

"Fuck off Kuroo." I said.

.
.
.
.
.

On my way to the train back home. "Hey Kenma, on a scale of 1-10 how much of a delinquent would you say you are?" I asked.

"Umm 0?"

"Oh come onnn! You should loosen up a little bit! Your only a teenager for so long! Let's go do something fun!!" I threw my hands up.

"I'm good.." he replied.

"Pleaseeee? I won't make you do anything crazy."

"....fine."

"Yayy! Come one let's go!!" I said as I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him onto the train.