Hold me Tight.

" Ty, Why didn't you meet me yesterday? " Chad asked fiddling with a pencil which he balanced on his fingertips over his homework book.
" Something happened but I met you today didn't I? " I grinned.
" What happened?" He asked. I couldn't tell him about Caspian, he would freak out.
" It was nothing" I said waving my hand dismissively.
The pencil snapped in his hand.
" Tylah, tell me what happened" He demanded. The problem with him knowing me for so long was that he knew all my excuses and ways to get out of situations. I huffed frustrated because I knew he wouldn't leave until he knew.
" I had to help one of the kids with the gardening" I said casually.
" Firstly I know your lying" I gulped " Please tell me Tylah you can trust me"
" I know" I said defeated " I met this boy at the beach and he has been sneaking in to talk to me the past few days" I explained.
" Ok, what's he like?" He asked slowly.
" um, blonde hair, really freakishly blue eyes and cold cold skin, shy" I listed what I knew about Caspian. Chad nodded slowly.
" So what's his name?" Chad asked.
" Caspian"
" So your friends?" He asked. That made me think, yes we were friends but there was something about him that pulled me in. I banished the thought and replied, " yeah we are"
" Nothing else?" Chad asked.
" No, I don't know" I replied.
I reached into my bag for my book and pulled out a tampon, I quickly put it back in I wouldn't need it. In fact come to think of it I hadn't needed them for a good couple of months. I grabbed my book and let the thought slip out of my mind.

Later that day I didn't feel to well so I decided to ditch the last few classes and headed to our hut. I climbed up into the branches and into the hut. It was just like I'd left it so I sat down and grabbed a magazine and started to flip through it. It occurred to me as I was that there was something odd about Caspian. I mean not counting his appearance, he was shy but also seemed to somehow not be. He didn't flirt yet I found myself feeling a tiny bit attracted to him, I mean being honest he could be very irritating at times but something about him made me feel strange. I don't know if there was a way to explain it. All I knew was that I didn't want to like this strange boy I hardly knew, I wanted to love Hunter and I did. I knew I did. Of course I did, I was being stupid I told myself as I put down the magazine and curled up on one of the mats for a quick rest.

I woke up to a quiet tapping noise coming from somewhere near, it was almost dark outside the window and already the Mosquitos were nibbling at my legs. I sat up and listened carefully, my heart was pounding quiet fast as I realised I was in the trees where nobody would find me with some weird animal. I stayed completely still for a few seconds before I crept over to the door and peered a faction around the door. Making sure not to put my hands on anything that might make a sound. I saw a dark shape at the foot of the tree using what looked like a long stick or an arm to tap the trunk with. I grabbed a stray stick and tossed it down then I quickly pulled my head back and held my breath. There was a tiny " ouch" from the bottom of the tree. I sighed with relief, it must be human.
" Caspian?" I whispered from up in the tree. The person jumped noticeably and dropped what it was using to tap with.
" Ty?" Said a familiar voice, only two people called me Ty and this one was a guy.
" Chad, you scared the shit outta me!" I complained sliding down the trunk onto the ground beside him.
" oh I did? right!" He said sarcastically " This comes from the chick who drops branches on people and then whisper/yells the wrong name at them"
" Glad to hear I gave you a fright, you needed one" I smiled.
" Believe me, I've had enough stress recently to last a lifetime"
" Stressed about what?"
" You, Running around with strange creepy guys. It's worrying me"
" Since when did you care?"
" Since I was your best friend!"
" Ok, I'm sorry maybe your right. But I like him he's nice"
" Like?"
" As a friend dummy"
" Ok" Chad replied wrapping his arms around me tightly. I had missed this, I lay my head on his shoulder and smiled.

Hey Guys.. sorry I know this is a terrible filler so don't hate me it will get more interesting in the next few chapters!! :P