When you're gone.

After what happened with Chad I was so shaken up all I could do was get back to my room and collapsed on my bed. I sobbed into my pillow for a good half hour before I fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next day I felt slightly better. I knew not to tell anyone about it, Chad would definatly not want anyone else to know. But it still felt odd as I walked downstairs knowing that I was keeping such a big secret. I got that feeling when you have so much weight on your shoulders you feel like you need to share it with someone.

Gina was with Lee in the main room just outside the dormetaries. They were studying which was very unlike Gina.

" Hey Gi" I said as I entered. She looked up from book- a huge volume on space- She smiled when I entered.

" Ty, you've been ditching me" She said folding her arms but still smiling.

" Sorry I've just been busy" I said, it was ironic because nobody was ever busy at Linton. Obviously Gina agreed with me because her reply was " Your lying". I pursed my lips. She knew me too well.

" Damn you" I scoffed. I walked over to where Lee and her were sitting and sat down right in between them.

" Hey!" Lee said lightly shoving me. He didn't look happy but then Gina and him did the same to me and Hunter so it was fair in my eyes at least. Speak of the devil Hunter walked in through the door.

" Hey Ty" he said coming over to me and hugging me.

"Hey" I said.

" I need to talk to you" He said quitely so Gina and Lee wouldn't hear. I hated it when people said that. I followed him up to my room and we sat down on the bed.
He put his arm around me. His face was serious.

" I was thinking" he started " Its my birthday in a couple of weeks, then I'll be out of here. I plan to get a house here but I won't see you for over a year" He looked down.

" So?, what are you trying to say?" I asked, I was scared I already knew the answer.

" I think it would be too hard to keep up a relationship if I can't talk to you for a year" His voice was thick and he was pulling the face that meant he was holding back tears. This must have been hard. I tried to fight my own tears.

" What happens when I turn eighteen?" I asked.

" I don't know, I will still love you , I really will" He said letting the tears fall.

" I know, I will too. But it'll be better for both of us if we don't try while I'm here and your there right?" I said.

" I'm sorry. " He said, hugging me closer.

" Me too"

" I love you"

" I love you too" I said. He helped me up and ran his thumbs under my eyes to wipe my tears then he took my hand and walked slowly downstairs where thankfully Gina and Lee had stopped their lovey dovey shit and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch and watched the flames dance in the fire.

Heyy, hope you enjoyed it! Remember to vote and comment etc ... love you all byee