Blue Dawn

I sat up slowly, trying to focus on a single point when my whole world was spinning chaotically around me. I could hear a familiar voice, Levi's voice.
" Help, someone, Sayid?! anyone!" Panic laced his voice and I could hear the tears. I wanted to reach out and comfort him but I couldn't move. I couldn't feel anything. I watched as Levi lifted Caspian's head from the floor and started to shake him. I could hear him screaming, tearing at the air around me. He was sobbing uncontrollably, his shoulders shook as if an earthquake had been sent through his whole body. I noticed he had one hand outstretched in my direction which he now let drop to Caspian's face, wiping his hair from his eyes.
My body fell onto the softness and I looked up, everything strangely still now, but the screaming kept going. Siran screams... Haunting and retched, gasping, and whispering at the same time.
"Levi " I croaked
He didn't look up, but kept screaming. The very air seemed to pulse, running and dancing as agitated as I felt.
Suddenly Levi's back bent in an unnatural way, arcing over... His face stuck in a silent scream, his eyes bulging, veins standing out. Out of his body, from everywhere except his face came a blinding white blue light.
It stopped as quickly as it had started and Levi crumpled to the ground.
His lifeless body lay stretched awkwardly next to Caspian's.
I crawled over to Caspian, and shook him gently.
He opened an eye.
Without even a sigh of relief I turned and put my head on Levi's chest... No heart beat. I shook him, and pumped at his chest. I had learnt basic CPR but had never been given occasion to use it. Nothing.
My hands were ripped away abruptly and Caspian picked him up and without turning back to look at me gathered Levi in his arms. Then he stood up and stood still for a moment before a coat of pure white feathers appeared and he ran out of the cave and dove off the edge.

Exhausted I slumped down onto the cave floor. I just wanted to go home I wasn't sure if I could take this much longer. There was a light coating if dust on the ground and I began to draw in it, a story. Cliffs and birds, babies and tears, the ocean and a screaming man.
Something in my stomach kicked.

It must have been about an hour later when Caspian returned to find my sitting on floor rubbing circles into my stomach quietly. I looked up as he entered, his face was ashen and the tear streaks still visible on his cheeks. Dark shadows now stood out under his eyes which refused to meet mine.

" Caspian?" I half whispered, he didnt look up.
" Caspian please!" I said standing up and walking over to him. I grabbed his shoulders gently as possible and pulled him to face me.
" Tylah, I did something bad and I  need to be alone" He spoke in a husky voice, thick from the lingering tears.
I understood and turned to leave.
" What happened to Levi" I asked, turning at the door to face him.
" Hes dead" Caspian said his voice sounded detached from his body.

The words suddered through me, a hurricane of emotions not quite decidedly shocked or destressed. I looked up the tears starting to fall.. Caspian was gone and the empty room now seemed ominous.
Why hadnt they saved him, if they could save anyone once why hadnt they?
Why was my child alive if only Caspian had the power  to save it yet he couldnt?
I walked out of Caspians cave in a dream like trance and verg nearly tumbled over a hundred feet into the freezing water.
For the first time ever I wanted to go back to the orphange, I wanted to be away from it all and have a semi-normal life. To see Chad and Gina and complain about staff or the constant boredom. I stood and stared at the churning waves and angry surf. The freezing wind bit at my bare skin. I realised suddenly I was stark naked.
At that exact same moment a young girls face appeared from the cliff overhang above Caspians cave.
" Hi " She said slipping down to stand beside me.
I nodded in reply.
" Im Ivy, Caspians little sister. He sent me to take you home" She stated.
So he really did want me gone., j understood,  he was grieving.  I nodded again and she began to shiver merging quickly into a grey eagle. I climbed slowly onto her back and she lifted off into the dawn sky, which was tinged with glowing electric blue.