Healers Hands.

I lay on the sand under the burning sun. It felt like my skin was burning all over again but I didn't have any strength left to move myself. Why had Caspian left me on the beach alone, after helping me as well.

or had he been helping me?

Maybe this was his plan all along, to kill me as much as possible with whatever he did to me and then leave me to die. It was then that a scary thought occurred to me, maybe I wanted to die. I had had enough of the pain, I knew I would never be the same so why not just go before it got worse? No I couldn't give up, I may not have much left but I wasn't going to let him do that to me.

I closed my eyes.

It can't have been more then ten minutes later when I felt freezing cold, wet hands run under me and lift me from the sand. I opened my eyes weakly expecting Caspian.

Instead I saw a face much similar to his, it was the same shape, same nose, mouth, same blonde hair except cut shorter, same striking blue eyes , except this boys eyes didn't shine like Caspians's...... They danced!

Caspian had to be ok

" Caspian?" I asked weakly.

" Caspian is safe" He said soothingly. His voice was softer then Caspian's, gentler, kinder.

" Who are you?" I asked, my vision was fading slightly.

" I am Levi, Caspian's brother" Levi answered, then he turned his head to someone behind us.

" Irwin, Jordan, tell Caspian to hurry, I'll take care of her "

I saw a glimpse of two men run into a wave and dissappear,

I turned my head, we were wading out into the crashing surf. Where the hell were we going?

Soon we were almost out of his depth so he started swimming, carrying me! It seemed impossible, but he swam fast, the water was a relief like I've never known before, it soothed my burns.

After a few minutes I spotted a tiny island, or more like rock with grass, sticking out of the ocean. Levi clambered up the edge holding me in one hand like I weighed nothing. What was I doing out here? I didn't know him!

He gently put me down on what I now realized wasn't grass but soft moss. i relaxed into it and Levi sat down beside me.

" Help?" I asked weakly

" Caspian will help you when he gets here" He replied stroking my hair.

" Why can't you?" I asked

" From what Caspian told us, you did the impossible, I don't trust myself not to hurt you if it goes wrong" He sighed.

" How does he know I'm here?"

" He will" he replied. Then he started singing, it was softer then Caspian's and spoke of lost treasures and forgotten voyages. 

Almost immediately something or someone came flying out of the  water and onto the moss, Caspian certainly wasn't weak anymore, his eyes were frantic and his expression was urgent. I sighed with relief.

" Tylah!" He gasped running over to me and bending by my side. Levi quickly vanished.

" Caspian" I smiled.

But the pain started to come back.

Caspian looked at me in a strange way.

" Hold still" He said, his face turned worried. He placed his hands on the skin on my arm, I felt a cold heat spread around his fingertips and immediately  the pain from my arm stopped. I lifted my head up slowly and gasped loudly.... The skin was closing over.

HOW?!

I couldn't understand.

All I knew was that the skin on my arm looked like mine again. It was only now that I became aware of the fact that I was naked, or mostly. The remains of my burnt clothes hung of my body.

I tried to cover up but Caspian just chuckled slightly. He moved it away and began to heal the skin on my chest, and over my breasts, I shivered slightly, I couldn't think why I shouldn't be nervous he was helping me. He moved his hands to my stomach.

He stopped.

Then I noticed a tear on the edge of his eye. Before long they were a steady stream and he hung his head.

" Caspian, what is it?" I whispered, sitting up slightly. He shook his head slightly, while rocking backwards and forwards.

" Caspian stop" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Quickly he snapped up and continued to run his finger over my legs and back until my skin was back to how it had been before whatever happened.

When he got to my stomach, his tears blended into my flesh as he ever so gently ran his hands over my stomach, barely touching it.

Then Caspian got up and started to walk slowly away without a word, as if in a trance.

" Caspian stop, you can't leave me" I begged. He turned around and I had never seen a face covered in so much pain, sadness and anger all at once.

" Tylah I have to go, I'll come back " He said, closing his eyes.

" Why what did I do" I asked

" You did nothing, Tylah I did"

" What happened?, please stay"

" You don't want me"

" Why?"

" I killed..." he gulped, unable to say the words.

" I- I killed your child" He said, then he turned and disappeared under the foaming sea. I clutched my stomach.

My child.