Prisoner

There are billions of people in the world, all of them have their own storys to be told. This is my story.

My name is Tylah, I would tell you my last name but you see I don't have one. I was orphaned after only about a week of life. I now live at Linton orphanage in Nelson, New Zealand. Most people say you don't remember your birth and first months of life, and that is certainly true for me. Hell I can't even remember what happned yesterday. So I don't remember anything about my parents. One of the orphanage staff, Laci told me that my mum dropped me off at the orphanage but she ignored me when i mentioned my dad.

I am sixteen years old and I am the oldest girl in the orphanage. I have long straight brown hair and brown eyes.

The only girl close to my age is Gina, one of my bestfriends, she is fifteen. She arrived just a few months after me. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is tall and thin and the definition of perfect. but she isn't conceited and has a sweet personality. There are four boys who are older then me though, Chad, Blake, Justin, and Hunter.

Chad is my bestfriend, He is sixteen but a few months older, He arrived when he was 12. he has brown quiffed hair and green eyes, he is tall and well built. he is funny but also can be annoying.

Lee is a tall and thin, He is seventeen . He arrived when he was nine.,He has short black hair and brown eyes. He is Gina's boyfriend I is quite good friends with him, but then when there are only a few people your age it makes sense to be friends with all of them.

Justin is short and has mediam lenth blonde hair and blue eyes. He is sixteen.he arrived when he was seven. I don't talk to him much but he is still a nice guy to hang out with.

Hunter is my boyfriend. He is seventeen, and the oldest in the orphanage. We have been dating for just over two years, since I was 14. He arrived when he was six and I was five. He is tall and muscular. he has blonde flipped hair and blue-green eyes. he is athletic and can be quite cocky. But he is funny and sweet most of the time.

Despite having amazing friends I still hated it there. I mean after sixteen years there its no surprise I felt like a prisoner
.

" Ty!" Said a voice from the doorway. I slowly opened my eyes I must have dozed off at some point. I looked at the window, outside the sky was pitch black. Hunter was standing in the doorway. In his pyjama trousers without a top, his arms were crossed and he was grinning.

" Dude its the middle of the night" I protested quitely so as not to wake Gina who was sleeping on the next bed across from me.

" I know that" Hunter said smugly. I sighed and grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head. He dodged with a skill perfected after time and time again when I had bombed him. I cursed him under my breath. He just grinned. Gina wriggled over on her bed, I panicked a bit. Despite being my bestfriend I knew she would have no problem ratting me out to the head of the orphanage. I waved frantically at Hunter to hide quickly.
Instead of hiding he ran over to my bed and slipped under the covers. He pulled me under too.

" Shhh" He said, then he pecked me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. He slipped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

" What time is it?" I asked sleepily. I was falling asleep as I spoke. I'm not a morning person.

" I don't know something like five or six in the morning" he said casually.

" You have ten minutes and then I'm sending you back to your room" I sighed. He nodded slowly and breathed into my hair. I felt myself falling asleep.

" Tylah!, what the hell are you doing?" Said a voice above me. I opened my eyes and lookedd up to see Mrs Gregson staring down at me, her face was set in an angry frown. I gulped, this couldn't be good.

" What do you mean Mrs" I asked, I honestly had no idea what she was on about but she obviously thought I was being smart because she turned a vivid shade of crimson.

" THE FACT THERE IS A NAKED GUY IN YOUR BED" she bellowed, pointing at the shape beside me. I immediatly remembered it all and cursed myself for going to sleep. Hunter was still in my bed.

" He's only half naked" I pointed out, hoping to leeson the blow that was about to be delivered.

" It doesn't matter. This keeps happening this is the second time this week" She said still angry at me. " We have a policy, no boys in the girls dorms after lights out"

" I understand" I said, hoping I could make a quick exit. Thankfully she just huffed and walked out of the room muttering thing under her breath. I pulled the covers off and got dressed, then I woke Hunter and Gina and went downstairs to get some food.

Hey guys, so I hope you liked that first chapter. This was more of an intro then a chapter anyways. So as I said I have heaps of ideas for this book and I hope it will be awesome. Remember to leave a vote and a comment love you guys xxxx