I'm Fine.

I spent the next month I spent sad and aimless. I couldn't see the point in being happy. Maybe thats what it feels like when you lose someone you love. I just hoped he would stick to his promise and wait for me. But even when my seventeenth birthday arrived I couldn't bring myself to smile. Gina and Chad started to get worried I was going depressed, even I thought about it sometimes. Theres an old saying " you never realize what you've got until its gone" I was beginning to realize how true that was. By the end of the first month I knew Gina and Chad were extremely worried about me. I walked downout of the dorm one day and they were in the corridor whispering, when they saw me they stopped talking and walked away.

I woke up one day, just over a month after Hunter left. I chucked on some clothes and went down into the living room area. Gina and Chad were sitting on the couch talking. I walked over to them and sat next to them.

" Morning" I said simply, I didn't really care for conversation anymore, but I didn't want them to think I had completly lost it.

" Ty" Chad started, " We've been thinking... we are really worried about you, we think you have been affected too much by Hunter leaving, we think you should see the orphange counselor"

I gulped, they would have to think something was horribly wrong with me to suggest going to the counselor, everyone knew she was mean and scary and I had had enough trips to see her for this lifetime.

" No way, I'm fine" I said and got up. As I walked downstairs everybody stared at me and gave me a look of sympathy. I grimaced and pushed past downstairs. I didn't want their sympathy, didn't they have anything better to do with their lives. After breakfast I felt kind of ill so I headed upstairs and fell asleep on my bed in my clothes.

I slept until the next morning something that never usually happens and when I got up the sickness hadn't passed. This was all I needed right now. I didn't need a cold on top of everything i was going through. When I got out of bed I felt like I needed to vomit so I ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. I felt a bit better to I stumbled downstairs to get breakfast. This was pretty much all I did nowadays. I didn't make any stupid jokes at breakfast or attempt pranks on my teachers anymore. My life was an endless strech of grey.

Hey guys, so sorry thats it took forever to update, i've not been able to write on my pc for ages as it is sorta broken. Hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a bit rushed but I hope it is still ok.... remember to vote and comment... love you guys! xx