Don't Go.

The next few week I spent stressing and dreading Hunter's Birthday. I knew I should have been happy that he was turning eighteen and getting out of Lintin, but somehow I couldn't stop thinking about living without him for a year.

The night before his birthday Hunter snuck up to my room one last time. I heard him before I saw him, his footsteps made the stairs creak. When He reached my doorway he smiled at me. I could see the streaks on his cheeks but he kept grinning.

" Any room in there?" He said softly. He was wearing a T-shirt and boxers. His hair was ruffled and messy. I pulled back the blanket and let him hop in. He took my hand, his hands were warm like always. That was something I wanted to remember. He pressed his body closer and turned to face me. Then he gently kissed my lips. Our lips started to move in sync. His hands moved to my shirt and gently tugged it over my head. he smiled at me, before pulling me under the covers.

That night I lost my virginity to Hunter.

I woke up at the crack of dawn, it was a dusky blue outside and the birds were singing. I realized I was naked and Hunter was too, his arms were wrapped around me, holding me close. I closed my eyes and dozed off until Hunter shifted. He was resting on his hand, gazing at me. I smiled and kissed him. Then I got up and walked over to where my clothes were. There was a scream from my left. I spun around, Gina was screaming, covering her eyes against Hunter's nude body. I quickly covered maine and proceded to collaspse into giggles on the floor. Hunter didn't look amused, After she had gone me and Hunter got dressed and made our way downstairs. When we got down to the kitchen we were mobbed by what had to be the WHOLE orphanage. This always happened when someone had a birthday but your eighteenth was special. The boys gave Hunter bro hugs and the girls just gave him hugs, I knew they wanted to practically jump on him but they didn't knowing I was right there. After breakfast we had to go to a birthday party, which was basically a cake and a few close friends. We didn't have school because it was a birthday. After that he had to go to the office to sign his " release" papers. By the end of the day I had cried more then the last six months combined.

When it was finally time to say goodbye I felt like I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me up. If you've ever been in love you'll understand how it feels to let them go even if its only for a little while. I gulped as Hunter led me out. I tried to take my place in the front row with his close friends but he led me up to face the crowd with him. The head of the orphanage read out a paper stating that they were no longer responsible for him and wishing him luck. I tuned most of it out. When finally he was given time to say a final goodbye. He went down to the front row and gave each of his close friends a hug and whispered something. Then he returned to the front and wrapped his arms around me. I inhaled his smell and memorized his warmth. I didn't want to forget anything about him. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

" I'll wait for you" He promised.

" I know" I whispered. He bent down and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss, his lips were warm on mine and I like many times before I lost myself in the kiss. When we finally broke apart, he bent to my ear and whispered,

" I love you."

Hey guys so that chapter was a bit weird to write, hope none of you are scarred. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it, I didn't want to take Hunter out but yeah. So if you did enjoy please leave a vote and comment Love you guys xxx