The wedding

Merida looked at herself in the mirror as her mother fixed her dress.Elinor smiled as she fixed Merida's wedding dress.She put the veil on Merida's head and looked at her daughter smiling.Merida looked at her and smiled.
"If only your father could be here to see you and walk you down the aisle"

"It's fine mum.He is here,in our hearts."

Elinor hugged Merida with tears in her eyes.

"You are so beautiful Merida.My wee lass,all grown up!"

Merida laughed,"Mum!Stop crying!You'll make me cry!"

She smiled and hugged her mom tightly and Elinor hugged back.

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Hubert(or Hamish or Harris.whichever brother you guys want)walked Merida down the aisle.Hiccup saw her walking and smiled,thinking,"Wow,she's beautiful."

Merida stood in front of the priest and Hubert(or Harris or Hamish)sat down.

"You look beautiful."Hiccup whispered.

"You're not too shabby yourself either."

Merida thought,"Wow,he could have someone much better than you,but he chose you Merida..."

And Hiccup thought,"Hiccup,you aren't good enough for her,but she loves you."

"Do you promise to love and to hold,through sickness and in health..."
(I dont really know what is said because the only wedding I've been to was my parent's wedding and I wasn't really paying attention)
"I do"

"Do you promise to love and to hold through sickness and in health..."

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride."

Merida and Hiccup kissed and everyone clapped.Elinor and Valka started crying,wiping their tears with a handkerchief.Hiccup and Merida walked out of the chapel,holding on to eachother,for they were married.

OMG HAI!!!I finally updated!!!!Sorry for not updating for such a long time!!!The last chapter is the epilogue!!! I hope you enjoy my story!!!