Betrothel talk

Meridas POV

I wake up to the sun shining bright on ma face."Its too bright!"I moan and use the pillow to cover my head.Mother walks in and lectures about a princess rises early.I wish she would just listen.Hear that I dont want any responsibilities or duties!But we always

have one sides conversations.Always her talking and not listening to anything I have to say.Then,I remember yesterday.Hiccup kissed me!I cant believe it!i sit here smiling like an idiot when ma mum waves a hand in front of my face.

"Merida!Are you listening?"She asks

"If I said yes could I go ride Angus?"I say without much manners.

"Just go,we will continue your lessons later."She says as she rubs her temples."And the clans accepted.They will arrive in a month to compete for your hand in marriage."

"Muuum!!!I dont want to be married!You never listen to me!"I change into a green dress and stomp out.I get on Angus and we ride to where we usually meet Hiccup.We see Hiccup and Toothless and I ride up to them.I get off Angus and walk to Hiccup.

"Hi Hic.."I put on a fake smile but he frowns.

"Whats wrong?"he asks

"Ma mum is making me get married to one of the clan leaders sons...Of course I don't want to but she never listens and I would rather stay here with you than be married to one of them!I mean...I don't want to be married to any of them."I look away and I feel him staring at me.I shoot a fish for Toothless and toss it to him.His teeth come out and he eats the fish.

"Well,you don't have much control over your life so you?"Hiccup states.

We wraps his arms around me and I blush.I hug him back and we stay like that for a while until Toothless tackles us to the ground.We laugh on our backs and I realize im happiest when I'm with Hiccup.