Making tough desicions....

Third person POV (you might be surprised about what happens...idk..i cant read your thoughts....Or can I?O_O)

Merida and Hiccup went outside and were just sitting down looking at the stars.

"Hey,Hiccup,you know how you asked me if I would ever agree to be queen?"

"Yeah...Why?"

"Well,if my mom ever asks me,I'm going to say yes.Ive ought about it a lot,and I finally decided."Merida said holding his hand and smiling.

"Then,if you are going to he queen,I won't be chief.So I can be with you!"Hiccup replied quickly.

"No Hiccup!You have to be chief!Your father would have wanted it!"Merida told him.

"I just want to be able to be with you Merida...I love you."

"I love you too,but we both have responsibilities.Well,I will sooner or later.We can' just give up our future..."

"Are you sure you're Merida?Maybe you're an imposter!"Hiccup poked her cheek and chuckled.

Merida giggled and replied,"No!Im just growing up Hiccup!Just being around you is making me feel grown up,you're mature,and always responsible!"

"Not all the time!"

They started laughing and Merida lied Down on his lap and Hiccup stroked her hair and smiled down at her.

"I love you.."Hiccup whispered

"I know!You tell me all the time!Haha...I love you too Hiccup..."Merida replied.

Hiccup leaned down and Merida used her elbows to support her as she brought her head up.They leaned in closer,and closer,and closer.Their lips met and they kissed.They wanted to spend as much time together as possible before Merida would ever have to have her coronation and become queen of DunBroch.(is it DunBroch or DunBronch?)

Well,Christine?Is that your name?I read it on Athena's book XD I did your suggestion!!!I actually thought about a super cool idea for when Merida becomes queen!!!!You guys'll find out later on!Ill probs put it in an authors note XD but I luv ya guys!THANKS FOR GOTES AND READS AND NICE COMMENTS!!!!