Mor'du pt 2

(I made that pic 🔝)
Anywaaaay!thanks for the nice comment and the votes!You know who you are!^_^

Third person POV

Merida watched as the soldier carried Hiccup away.She hoped that he would live.He had pretty deep scratches and was losing blood quickly.She found some arrows and started shooting Mor'du."DAD!WATCH OUT!"She yelled and Fergus quickly held up his shield.He was just in time and Mor'du's claws got stuck in the shield for three seconds.Fergus was already out of the ways searching for a new shield.

The fight went on longer and Merida told Toothless what to do."You know what to do Toothless!Lets do this for my dad!"Merida cried.

Merida lured Mor'du over to the circle of rocks and she ran around.She led Mor'du to a rock that was cracked.Mor'du made her back up into that rock.Merida looked around frightened looking for Toothless.The huge bear roared and right before he did something,Merida jumped out of the way.Mor'du hit the rock and it broke a little.Mor'du turned around and roared.

"Now Toothless!"She yelled

Toothless did a plasma blast and the rock broke free and fell on Mor'du's head.The spirit of the oldest brother came out of the bear,and smiled,before becoming a wisp and disappearing.(Idk if this happens,I was just goin with the flo)

Merida sat down and let out a long breath.Elinor ran up to her and asked if she was alright.Merida just nodded and started crying.Elinor hugged Merida and together,they went back to the castle.Maudi called Merida into the room Hiccup was sleeping in.
"He's going to be fine."Maudi assured Merida,"He just needs some rest."

Maudi left Merida in the room and Merida sat on the nearest chair and just sat."At least Hiccup is ok."She thought and started thinking about her father.She started crying a little bit and soon fell asleep from being tired from the fight.Amd honestly,waiting for Hiccup to get up was tiring too.She fell asleep,dreaming about what happened to her dad.

NEXT CHAPTER IS BEING THOUGHT OF!!!MWAHAHAHA!Youll learn what happened to Fergus.