In the morning

Hiccup's POV

I woke up and saw Merida already in the kitchen eating an apple.She smiled qnd finished her apple and I say down grabbing an apple too.

"How'd you sleep?"I asked

"I slept fine..."She said and smiled again.

I got lost in though and I started thinking about her big blue eyes.And her big red mane of hair.How its vibrant color was easy to find anywhere.Then,I though about when I kisses her.I smiled and she looked at me weirdly.

"Why are ye smiling like an idiot?Is there something on my face?"She asked and I just chuckled.

"No,I was just happy to be back in Berk...Has my dad woken up?"

"No..But Astrid wants to talk to ye.She came her about five minutes ago!Been waiting for ya!"She pushed me outside and I saw Astrid standing about a foot away from the door.She looked at me and smiled.Then,unexpectedly,she kissed me on the lips.

Merida's POV

I went outside to see Toothless and I see Astrid and Hiccup kissing.I tear up a bit,but I can't cry.I won't cry in front of Hiccup.I walk back to the table and grab another apple.What id do for another bow.I would have been out of here by now and shooting at trees.I sigh and lie down on the floor.Might as well wait until Hiccup or Hiccup's dad come in.

I wait for a while and Hiccup sits next to me."Why are you on the floor?Did you fall?"

"No,I'm fine..just a little bored.I want adventure.Or at least for your dad to come out!"Then,as I finish my sentence Hiccup's dad walks in looking wide awake.

3rd Person POV

"Goodmorning.Whats your name?"Stoick asks the girl on the floor.

Merida stands up and holds out her hand bravely."Im Merida DunBroch!"

The big man shakes her hand roughly but she still smiles and shakes his hand.

"So hiccup brought you here on Toothless?"

"Yes!Thank ye for letting me stay!"

"Wait,are you THE Merida DunBroch?As in the princess?"

"Yes....I ran away..well,yes,I did."

"Why?As the princess don't you have a great life?"

"More like boring.I have lessons,duties,responsibilities!I must never shout,always have a good posture and be graceful,When the last thing I am is graceful!I ran away because after I shot for my own hand in betrothal,my mum through my bow into the trash wood!Where the wood gets burns or chopped or sometimes carved into necklaces!I bet my bow is being destroyed right now!"Merida says as she sits down on a chair heavily making a loud thump.

"Well,you can stay here.But not for long.You need to get back to your kingdom."Stoik says and walks out.

Hiccup sits next to Merida and she just looks at the table trying not to cry in front of Hiccup.He looks at her with a concerned look and ask her if she's ok.

"I-im fine."

"Is it that you have to go back-"

"That's not it at all....."Merida says quietly and looks at the floor.

Hiccup walks to the chair she is sitting on and wraps his arms around her.She looks up and bites her lip.He looks at her in the eye.And.he.kisses.her. Softly.

"I thought you were with Astrid!"Merida said in disbelief

"No,the last time you came we broke up."He asks shyly and she smiles widely.

She stood up and gave him a small hug.

"Wanna get going back to Scotland?"

"Sure!Its only been a day,but I miss Angus!"She laughed and snorted.

They go to Toothless who is eating fish from a barrel.Hiccup saddles him and they get on.They fly up into the sky and they are silent throughout the whole ride.When they get to Scotland the first thing they did was go to the castle,but Merida told Hiccup not to get caught.They went to her room and she got a different dress since the one she had on was really dirty and torn.

"Turn around so I can change into my dress"Merida demanded

"Ok"Hiccup replied while turning around.

He saw a bow on the floor.It looked like Merida's bow,but looked a little burned.There was a small piece of paper attached to it that said,"Im sorry.Please forgive me. -Mum"

"Mer,look,its your bow.It has a note that says your mom is sorry."Hiccup says

Merida runs to it and picks it up like it would break if she held it too roughly.She ran her hand over it and smiled lightly.She grabbed an arrow from under her bed and but it on the bowstring.She pulled back,released,and it hit a small target on the other side of the room...