Some years later

Third person

Queen Elinor has been getting old and wants Merida to become queen right away.Merida looks at her with sad eyes and looks at the boys,who are 14 now.(I had to make them MUCH MUCH older for what i plan on doin)Merida nodded and ran out of the room.She went on angus and they went to a meadow.Hiccup was there.
"W-what are you doing here Hiccup?I thought you were with your mum helping injured dragons?"Merida asked smiling

"Well,I just thought I would come and visit the beautiful Princess Merida."Hiccup replied smiling and he walked up to her.

Merida hugged him tightly and he hugged back the same way.Merida looked into his eyes and kissed him.They pulled away and smiled and sat next to eachother on the grass.

"My mum wants me to become queen right away.I dont think im ready yet hiccup."Merida said tearing up.

"You are more ready than anyone else to be queen,Mer.You'll rule this kingdom like no one has ever seen."Hiccup smiled and put his hand on her shoulder.They stood this way for a long time until it got dark and hiccup said he would have to go back to Berk.

"I don't want you to go Hiccup."Merida whispered to him.

"I have to.I have duties as chief,just like youll have duties as queen."Hiccup whispered back holding her in his arms

"I feel we have been growing apart Hic,ever since that night I told you I would become queen and started preparing."

"That's why we have to cherish every moment we have together....I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that,Hiccup got on toothless and waved to Merida.Merida waved back as Toothless jumped into the night.After about three seconds,Merida lost sight of them,and rode Angus back to the castle...

I kinda waged it to be nice in this chapter ^_^ Idk...did u guys like it?