Merida's Coronation

(So now,she's 22)
Third person

Three years later

Today was the day of Merida's coronation,She was really nervous but knew she has been preparing for this for many years.

Merida was looking at herself in a mirror in her dark green dress and black cape.She held her crown in her hands and looked at it.She turned it in her hands and felt it.Suddenly,someone knocked on the door.

"Mum,I'd like to spend a little time alone before the coronation,please."Merida said.

"Well,I guess you don't want to see me then?"

Merida smiled and nearly ran to open the door,almost tripping on her dress.

"Hiccup!"Merida almost shouted and hugged him so he almost fell back.Hiccup hugged her back tightly and smiled.

"I thought you said you weren't going to be able to make it?"Merida whispered.

"Well surprise!"Hiccup chuckled and looked at her."You look beautiful m'lady!"

"Thankyou!"Merida curtsied and giggled.

Hiccup lifted her by her waist and kissed her,she kissed back and everything was perfect for that small moment.All of a sudden,Maudie bursts into the room,making Merida and Hiccup break apart.

Merida clears her throat and asks,"uh,Maudie,what are you doing here?"

"It's time for your coronation!"Maudie says our of breath.

"Oh,uh,okay!Tell mum that I'll be out in a minute please!"Merida said and Maudie quickly rushed out of the room.

"See you after the coronation!"Hiccup said.

He kissed her quickly on the lips and went to the coronation room to find a seat.Merida looked at herself one more time in the mirror and walked out of her room.

In the hall

Merida took off her gloves and picked up the sphere and ceptor.She looked at the crowd and Hiccup smiled encouragingly.She smiled back and when the person stopped talking,she put e sphere and ceptor back on its cushion,and a crown was placed on her head.

At the ball

Now that Merida was the queen,everyone bowed down to her and went back to the ball.Hiccup walked up to her and bowed."May I have this dance?"He asked and smiled

"You can have all of em!"Merida smiled back.

They danced for a long time,and when it got dark,they went out and looked at the stars.Hand in hand,they walked to the place they first met,and sat down.When it got later,Hiccup walked Merida back to the castle,and they kissed,and said their goodbyes,for they may not have much time in the future to see eachother...

Okay!So this story isn't over yet!One more chapter!Did you guys like is chapter?Sorry about my lack of knowledge about coronations!The whole chapter I kept accidentally putting "cornation"So when I went back to check,I was like "Whats with me and corn?"Well,hope you all liked the chapter!!!