Back together again ^_^Chaos!

Third person POV!!!!!

Hiccup was flying with Toothless going to Scotland.He was happy to see Merida again after chores and everything he had to do at home.He saw Scotland and landed in a meadow and both Toothless and Hiccup waited for Merida to get there.

Merida who was just finishing a lesson with her mother got up excitedly and ran to the door.Elinor just smiled and let her go.She grabbed her bow and quiver (If you didn't know,its the bag thing where they hold arrows ^_^).She ran to the stables,saddled Angus,got on him and told him to gallop to where they normally meet Hiccup.When she got to the meadow,she tied Angus to a tree and quickly ran to Hiccup.When she got to him,she hugged him and he hugged her back.When they let go of each other,there was waiting Toothless standing by.

" Toothless!I missed ye so much!"Merida said as she ran to the dragon and started rubbing his belly.He have a Toothless grin and licked her face a couple of times.Merida went back to Hiccup and said "I have been so bored without ya!I have had nothing to do but chores and lessons and blah blah blah!"She laughed and sat down by the river.

Hiccup walked and sat next to her."I've been bored in Berk too.Chores,things I had to do.Being the son of the chief is hard work!WAY harder than a princess!"He said teasingly."Oh yeah?Did you have hours of lessons,then lectures,then chores,then dress fittings?Probably that last one is true for ya!"She replied while sticking her tongue out.He stuck his tongue out too and they both burst out laughing.

They sat their for a while and Toothless nudged Merida to catch fish for him.She caught him a couple fish and threw them his way."Can you teach me how to shoot a bow and arrow?"Hiccup asked."Sure!"She replied happily and they stood up and went to one of Merida's targets.

"Okay,stand like this."She showed him how and he did it.

"Now,hold it here."She stood close to him and wrapped her arms around his.He blushed and held onto the bow.
"Now pull,concentrate on you target.Now,breathe,then...release"
They let go of the arrow and it hit the target on the bullseye 🎯Hiccup tried it on his own and after a while,was able to hit the ring that was around the bullseye bye himself.
"Thanks Merida."
"No problem Hiccup!"
They stood there standing looking at eachother for about a minute."I need to tell you something,"They said at the same time."You first!"They said again at the same time.Merida giggled and Hiccup chuckled.Merida decided to go first.
"Hiccup,I-"She started but interrupted by a scream in the village.They rode back to the village and tearing houses apart and roaring was none other than...
"Mor'du"Merida said

Was that good?I hope so!!!^_^ I lub you guys so much!