The Nightmare

Third person POV

Merida was sleeping on a chair,when all of a sudden,she started to dream,or more like...A nightmare...

Stoick was fighting Mor'du for a long time already and Fergus was starting to get worn out.Merida was trying to find more arrows to shoot at Mor'du.The fight was now near a cliff and everyone was trying to be careful.Fergus didn't pay much attention but just wanted to get rid of this beast once and for all!He started jabbing at it with swords,throwing spears,and hitting it with his shield.As they moved closer to the cliff,Mor'du became even more mad and furious.Merida saw how close they were to falling and called out to her dad."Watch out for the cliff dad!"Fergus heard her but was only focused on killing Mor'du.Mor'du knocked the swords out of his hands hand knocked him back with one mighty blow of his paw.Fergus flew towards the edge of the cliff and held on for his dear life.Merida ran up to him as other soldiers and the clan leaders tried fighting off Mor'du.
"Merida,tell your mother and the boys,that I love them."He said while hanging on,"And Merida,I love ye no matter what!I always have,be yourself and stay free.Change your fate,follow your soul.No matter what,know that I will always be out there watching ye.Supporting every decision you make.I love ye."He said while tearing up.It was on of the first times Merida has ever seen her father,usually brave,cry.She held onto his hand crying but she was too weak to hold on to him.
"I love ye!"She replied crying."Make me proud Merida!"Fergus said and closed his eyes.Then,he let go,knowing no one could help him.Merida started crying.

Merida woke up sweating a little from the dream/nightmare and was getting tired of waiting for Hiccup to wake up.She sat there bored doing nothing for a long time...

I promise hiccup will wake up in the next chappie....Its only been two days since Mor'du died in the story just so u know.