5 years later

Third person POV

Merida has been queen for five years and is frustrated all the time.Except for the days Hiccup comes to the castle.

It was a sunny day in Scotland and Merida was doing queen duties like usual.Merida stopped,threw her pencil and rubbed her temples.Suddenly,someone tapped lightly on the door.
"Maudie,in pretty busy,can I please be alone?"Merida said through gritted teeth,

"I'll just be heading back to Berk then!"

"Hiccup?No,come in,please!"Merida practically yelled.

Hiccup walked into her study and smiled.Merida ran up to him and almost tackled him with her hug.Hiccup looked at her and kissed her.Merida pulled away and laughed.

"I don't think this dress suits you Queen Mer!"Hiccup laughed bowed and took her crown from her head and put it on his head.

"And that crown looks much better on you than it ever did on me anyways...Queen Hiccup!"Merida replied and pushed him a little.They both laughed and Hiccup put the crown back on Merida's head,and stroked her curls.Merida smiled and held onto his hand.

"Guess what?"Hiccup asked.

"What?"Merida asked.

"I gave up being chief to Snotlout.So we could be together."Hiccup said.

"Really?I-I was going to give up the kingdom to the triplets,they would have split it in three."Merida whispered.

"We could both just go everywhere.We dont have to be leader of anything.Free to do anything."Hiccup whispered

TO BE CONTINUED

Lol i dont have time to finish