Third person POV

Merida and Hiccup walked into the dining room where Merida's family was currently watching dinner."How's it goin?"Merida asked.

"Merida!"Elinor gasped.

She got up and ran to Merida.She hugged her tightly.The same went for the triplets and her dad.

"Where have ya been?"Fergus asked surprised.

Hiccup just stood awkwardly shuffling his feet watching the reunion.

"I was with Hiccup!He took me to Berk!He has a dragon!Everyone in Berk has them!"

"So you're a Viking?"Fergus asked and Hiccup nodded quickly

"Thankyou for taking care of Merida!And do you know Stoick?"Fergus asked

"He's my father."Hiccup replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You are the son of the chief?Not to offend you lad,but you don't look like it!"

"Dad!"Merida said.

"I get that a lot..."Hiccup replied.

"Can we see your dragon?"Hubert,Hamish,and Harris asked exitedly at the exact same time.

"Sure..If its ok with your mom."Hiccup said

"Go on and take them out if you want!Be back before sunset"Elinor replied.

Merida,Hiccup,and the triplets went into the forest where Toothless was waiting for them.Hiccup told the triplets to hold out their hand and to walk to Toothless slowly.They did exactly that and Toothless sniffed their hands.He gave them a toothless grin and began rolling around.The triplets played with him,ran around with him,and rolled around with him.

Merida and Hiccup were sitting by thê river.Merida was catching fish with her bow and Hiccup was drawing in his journal."What are you drawing?"Merida asked when she had caught a lot of fish and was throwing them to Toothless."Uh,nothing really...."Hiccup replied while scratching the back of his neck.Merida looked at him and took the journal.She opened it up to where the pencil was in the page and what she saw drawn,was a picture of her smiling and pulling back an arrow on her bow."Hic,its great..."She said in an awed tone."I-uh,its nothing much.Just a simple drawing..."He replied while scratching the back of his neck."Can I keep this?So I can always remember what a great drawer you were?"Merida asked."Sure you can have it!"Hiccup said while smiling.

Merida ripped the page out of the book,folded it,and put it in her quiver.They smiled at each other for a long time smiling when all of a sudden,Hiccup kissed her.Merida opened her eyes in surprise,but closed them afterwards.They pulled apart and smiled at each other.Merida put her head on his shoulder and Hiccup started playing with one of her curls.

It was beginning to turn dark so they went back to the castle where Elinor was waiting.

"Did you like the dragon boys?"She asked

"Yes!He liked to play!And we fed him fish!"Harris exclaimed excitedly

"Mum,Are the clans still here?"Merida asked looking around.

"Yes,they are leaving next month."Elinor replied.

"Well,bye Hiccup!Thanks for...everything!"Merida said hugging him

I stood there for a couple of seconds,but then hugged her back.When Medisa let go,he smiled and started walking away."Uh,I'll come back Mer.If you want."He asked nervously

"Of course I do!Come back soon!Im going to miss ye!And Toothless!"She told him and walked to her room.He got on Toothless and went to Berk.Elinor knew something had to be going on between them.Just not what....

Was that good?I dont know...do i care?I dont know...i dont really care....Sometimes i do...but do you guys like it???I dont believe you do....I just dont......well,i love to write this....so who cares...if you like it,there must be something wrong with the world these days!!!😋😋😋😋😋😋Bye!