In Berk

Hiccup landed and put Toothless somewhere to sleep.He immediately thought about the curly haired wide eyes girl.As he walked into his house,his father greeted him."Hiccup my boy!Where have you been all day?"

"I was with Merida and her brothers...Im going again next week just do you know!"He walked into his room and when he laid down,he thought about Merida and him kissing by the river.He really liked her,but didn't want to tell her.

"Does she even like me?If she didn't,she would have pushed me away,but if she did,she would tell me right?"He thought in his head.

He was thinking like this until he fell asleep.When he woke up,he seen Toothless outside his window."Hey Bud!"He told him and walked outside.He fed Toothless a fish and put on his saddle.We flew Toothless over the clouds and he stood there for a long time.When he went back down,he was feeding Toothless more fish.

Astrid walked up to him."Hiccup,do you...like Merida?"

"Uh uh,no."He replied while scratching the back of his neck and looking away.

"I don't believe you.Why else would you bring her here?Why else would you spend a whole day with her?And pretty much every day with her since you too met!"She replied smiling.

"Ok,truth is,I really do like her,but I don't think she likes me back."He said nervously

"That's why you have to tell her Hic!You can't keep it in your entire life!And maybe she does like you back!You just have to be brave and tell her!"She replied and shoved him lightly.She walked away with Stormfly and Hiccup started thing about what Merida was doing.The week went by slowly because Hiccup was constantly bored because Merida almost always had something to do.Finally,it was the end of the week....

Sorry if it was short.I was working on my costume today and didn't have the time on Thursday or Friday so i didn't write.I was working on my Cat in the Hat costume!Right now,I'm working on meridas beginning of the week without Hiccup.As I was writing the paragraph Astrid talks to hiccup about being brave,I had the movie Brave in my mind..Am I weird?Thats just how my mind works...Thanks for the reads on my last chapter!