- 003 -

𑁍┊the helmet boy ˎˊ˗

𑁍the helmet boy ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Hyun-aw was walking home from school and it was already getting pretty late. She felt stressed because she had still not managed to find herself a new part-time job. She also needed to take the longer path to her home because she didn't want to go near to her old part-time job, the store where she used to work.

It was getting dark and it was actually pretty cold outside so Hyun-aw was feeling cold. She was also so tired from the school day and on top of that bullying situation she needed to get involved with.

It was quiet outside and Hyun-aw enjoyed it.  She couldn't wait to get home to rest. As soon as she got home she would go straight to sleep.
She thought.

The silence lasted only a while until she heard the sound of a motorcycle interrupting her thoughts. She was startled by the sound.

The sounds came from short distance away and it seemed like it was a larger group of motorcycles. Suddenly the sounds intensified and Hyun-aw was unable to move. The motorcycle drove straight towards her and was close to colliding with her.

Fortunately, the person who rode the motorcycle was able to dodge in time. The driver crashed badly. Hyun-aw was frightened and asked worriedly "Excuse me. Are you okay?" "Oh no. Are you hurt?" she kept asking and the driver took of his helmet. He shaked his head, it was a boy about the same age as her.

The boy looked at her and didn't say anything until he heard noises from the the other motorcycles. In his distress, he gave his helmet to the girl and went for a run. "Stop right there Seojun!" She heard the voices yelling after the running boy. Hyun-aw was left in the situation confused with the helmet on her hands.

"Aish! Now I have to find him and return his helmet to him." Hyun-aw sighed. "I just wanted to go home." She went to run after the boy, breathless. Shortly after running, she saw the helmet boy and a group of other boys. She hid behind a fence to look at the situation.

One of the guys approached the helmet boy. "Seojun. Cho Rong said you went abroad to study. - Did you think we'd fall for that?" he asked. "I'm sorry, you jerk." The helmet boy answered with a smirk.

"You freak!" the other boy said angrily and punched him on the stomach. The boy still stood up and just as the other boy was hitting him he dodged. "I won't let you hit my face." He smirked.

Another guy grabbed him by his collar but stopped when he heard the police car's siren. "Aish! The cops are here, let's go." One of the boys said. "This won't stay here." the boy continued and shook his grip off the helmet boy.

"Huh they are finally gone." Hyun-aw sighed in relief and hurried to the boy. "Here I came to return your helmet." She said, handing the helmet to the boy.

She was turning away until he grabbed her by the backpack. "Who are you and where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Aish! Can you please let me go? I'm so tired and i just want to go home. I had a really rough day and I just can't get involved with another peoples business again." She sighed wearily.

The boy said nothing, so the girl turned to continue her path. "Hey!! At least tell me your name?!" he yelled back at her. The boy remained staring at the pretty girl speechless. "I need to know the name of that pretty girl" he thought.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────