- 027 -

𑁍┊the bracelet ˎˊ˗

𑁍the bracelet ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

A few days had passed since the trip to Jeju Island. Hyun-aw had rested for the last few days after getting home due to the fact that she was sore. Now, however Hyun-aw was feeling a lot better so she had returned to her work at Prince Comics.

Arriving on her shift, Hyun-aw happily greeted Mr. Prince and started her shift. Hyun-aw was in a good mood, returning to work made the girl really happy. Jeju's trip had been a nice variation, but Hyun-aw was relieved that it was over. She no longer wanted to get entangled in any more drama, about Suho.. or others.

There were not many customers in the comic store yet, so Hyun-aw went excitedly to the horror comic section, looking for something new to read for herself. Hyun-aw again browsed through the Junji Ito's mangas. She ended up choosing a comic called 'Fragments of Horror'. After picking the comic, a soda and a plaster bag from the vending machine, the girl returned to the counter to read the comic.

A few customers stepped in the store so Hyun-aw got up happy to serve the customers. In addition, she cleaned around and arranged the bookshelves.

- -

The evening began to dim and Hyun-aw's shift was coming to an end. There were no more customers in the store so Hyun-aw sat at the counter reading her comic and listening to a song called: My Hair is Green by 015B, youra.

this song is such a vibe for Hyun-aw (listen to it!!)

- -

After a while, Hyun-aw's happy mood was ruined by the ringing of the comic store's doorbell as a tall boy stepped inside the store. Hyun-aw looked up and when she saw the boy's face her smile froze. The girl turned her head back to her comic. She didn't want to say a word to the boy. She was still so angry for the boy that just seeing him made her uncomfortable.

Seeing Hyun-aw the boy didn't seem to care. It even almost seemed like the boy would've behaved as if nothing had happened. It was almost, as if he had just ignored everything that happened on the trip at Jeju.

Hyun-aw felt so miserable since everything that had happened at the trip just returned to her mind, the boy's malicious words. Suho's presence ruined the girl's whole mood.

- -

After a while, the boy came to Hyun-aw at the counter. "Excuse me. Do you know where the Cursed Mask book 11 is? - or Junji Ito's latest release?" Hyun-aw didn't even raise her head from the comic she was reading, and didn't answer a word to the boy. "I'm talking to you. Serve me." Again, Hyun-aw did not respond.

Hyun-aw looked at the clock, the clock was two minutes to 8 pm, which meant that Hyun-aw's shift was just coming to an end. The girl got up from her chair and packed her backpack. She put on her coat and left the glass door of the comic book store, saying goodbye to Mr. Prince. To Suho, the girl didn't say a word. She just ignored him coldly and left him standing still, staring after her.

- -

After a while of Hyun-aw's leaving, Suho had went back to the comic section. Suddenly Mr. Prince, the store owner shouted, "Hey Suho!" Suho came to the counter. "What?" - "Isn't this Hyun-aw's?" Mr. Prince asked, holding a silver heart bracelet in his hand. "She must have left this by accident. Aren't you in the same class with her? Could you return this to her?" Suho looked at the bracelet with a cold look on his face. He was silent for a moment until he finally agreed "Ok then" and took the bracelet from Mr. Prince.

*the next day at Saebom High*

The next day at Saebom High had started and Hyun-aw was just entering the class 2-5. When the girl saw her friends Jugyeong, Sooah and Soojin, she smiled at them. She put her hands in the pockets of her oversized hoodie, which she was wearing on top of her school uniform. She approached the back of the class and sat in her own seat.

There was still some time before the lesson started and Mr. Han had not yet arrived in the classroom. The girls chatted together, until soon the door of the classroom opened and all the girls' heads turned when they saw who entered the class, it was Suho.

Suho began to approach the back of the class. Hyun-aw turned her head back against her table, she didn't even want to see the boy's face or look him in the eyes. However, Suho continued approaching Hyun-aw's seat. Everyone was wondering what it was all about, when the boy stopped at Hyun-aw's seat.

Hyun-aw felt how everyone's eyes had turned to stare at her. She still resisted looking at the boy. Then suddenly the boy dug something from his pocket. The boy had a silver heart bracelet in his hand, he dropped it on the girl's table.

When Hyun-aw saw the bracelet, she recognized it as her own. "But why on earth did Suho have it?" Hyun-aw started thinking. "Oh I think I forgot it in Prince Comics yesterday when my shift ended. Mr. Prince must have ordered him to bring it to me." The girl realized.

The girl rised her head but saw how Suho was already going to sit at his own seat. Then suddenly, the whole class started making a noise. Everyone had seen the situation. "Aish. The situation must have seemed so wrong. Ottoke? Now I have to explain to everyone that this is a misunderstanding." Hyun-aw thought, feeling bothered.

"Omg! What was that??" Everyone started shouting. "Why did Suho give you that bracelet?" - "Omg! So romantic. I've never seen Suho give anything like that to any girl?!" Everyone made a loud noise.

"No, this is not what you think. This is my own bracelet." Hyun-aw tried to say, but everyone shouted over her. Hyun-aw glared nervously at Jugyeong and Soojin. Both of the girls looked confused and Hyun-aw saw the disappointment on both of the girls' faces.

"Omg! Are you really dating?" - "Did all this happen after the kiss that happened in Jeju?" Everyone started to get excited. "No, I already said." Hyun-aw tried to stop the others, but suddenly everyone surrounded Hyun-aw and started pushing her against Suho. "Stop! What are you doing?"

"You don't have to be embarrassed. - There's nothing wrong about dating." Hyun Gyu said. "No, we aren't dating. What are you doing?" Hyun-aw looked at Suho. Again, the tall boy did not say a word. He just stood there, angry as always.

Soon the clamor in the class was interrupted when the door of the classroom opened. Everyone turned to look and who other than Han Seojun stepped into the class. Seojun stopped to look at the situation and he looked surprised when he saw how Hyun-aw had been pushed next to Suho.

Seeing Seojun, the girl moved her lips "Please save me." Seojun was her last resort. The boy laughed a little and turned his head. "Aish" Then the boy took a step closer to the crowd, gathered around Suho and Hyun-aw.

"Yah. What are you doing with my girl?"

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────