- 029 -

𑁍┊kang soojin ˎˊ˗

𑁍kang soojin ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

The black-haired girl, Kang Soojin stared at the exam paper in front of her. 'Class rank: 4th' Read on the paper. The girl felt how anxiety and fear took over her entire body. The girl started scratching her hands under her desk, nervously.

The girl then turned her head and wrinkled the paper in her hand. The girl stood up and went for a walk towards the teacher's office. Entering the teacher's room, she went to the student counselor.

The student counselor looked at the girl's test results. "You marked the wrong numbers from number 30. - Soojin, this is not like you. Why did you make a mistake?" The study counselor said and asked.

"I should go." The girl answered with a stressed and expressionless look on her face. Turning and approaching the door of the teacher's office, the girl collided with a familiar tall boy. It was Lee Suho.

The boy immediately noticed from the girl's face that something was wrong. - "What's wrong?" The boy asked. - "Don't ask. You're so annoying." The girl said and stepped out of the door as pushing the boy.

The stressed and anxious girl started running towards the girls' bathroom. She felt scared. It was as if she almost would've wanted to release all the piled up emotions within her, but she couldn't.

She just couldn't let out the cry and scream for help to let her pain away. No. Instead, she always had to control her feelings and behave perfectly. She always had to be the best, but she couldn't. She wasn't the best because of Suho. Because that selfish prick who always had to think only about himself, Soojin was the one who needed to suffer.

After arriving at the bathroom, the girl started washing her hands in stress. She looked at herself in the mirror with a serious look on her face. Then she also rinsed her face with the cold water. Then suddenly a familiar girl, Lim Jugyeong, entered the girls' bathroom.

The girl noticed how fiercely Soojin washed her hands. "Hey, is everything okay?" The girl asked as she approached the girl. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just stressed." Soojin said. Jugyeong took a step closer to the girl and, being face-to-face with the girl, she gently moved Soojin's hair behind her ear.

Soojin was insanely beautiful, even without makeup on. Jugyeong thought about the girl's beauty and then said, "You're so beautiful, even without makeup on. I'm so jealous of you." Soojin smiled. "Thank you, but no I'm not. I'm nothing compared to you."

"You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

- -