- 028 -

𑁍┊the fight ˎˊ˗

𑁍the fight ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Seojun approached Hyun-aw and grabbed the girl by the shoulder and pulled the girl to him.

"Omg! What's happening?" - "A love triangle?" - "What did she do to achieve that suddenly she gets all the hot boys from our school?" - "Yeah, why surprisingly do the two most popular and handsome boys in our school like her?" - "She's so lucky."

Seojun took a step forward, still holding Hyun-aw firmly in his armpit. "Yah! What are you talking about? There isn't any love triangle." - "I'm dating her, not Suho. Right Suho?" Then suddenly Suho left the classroom without saying a word.

Then Hyun-aw grabbed Seojun tightly by the wrist and began to lead him out of class. Everyone was left to stare and see where the duo went. "Omg drama" - "Where are they going?" - "Omg now we have a new couple in our school, they're probably going to kiss each other now." - "Ew. Gross."

- -

Hyun-aw tore Seojun after her and led him out of the classroom. Soon they finally found a corner where there were no others around. Hyun-aw finally stopped. "Yah. What was that? Are you crazy?" - "I asked for your help and that was the first thing that came to your mind? You could've done or said anything else, but that? Aish jinjja? Now I really understand how stupid you are."

"Yah. Calm down. I was just joking. You know that I would never date you, right?" Hyun-aw took a step closer to the boy. "Yeah, maybe I get the joke, but no one else does. Aish. Now I have to explain to everyone that we aren't really dating."

"Why though? Isn't it nice for you to pretend to be my girlfriend?" Seojun teased the girl and grabbed the girl by the shoulder. "Omg stop already." Hyun-aw pushed the boy away from her, giggling a little.

- -

Hyun-aw had returned to her friends Jugyeong, Sooah and Soojin and the four girls were walking down the hall towards the canteen.

"Hyun-aw you have a lot to explain, what just happened?" - "Yeah, are you and Seojun really together. Jinjja?" Sooah jumped excitedly. "And why did Suho give you that bracelet?"

Hyun-aw sighed and began to explain to the girls that the bracelet was really her own and she had forgotten it, and that Suho had just returned it to her.

Upon hearing it, both of the girls Soojin and Jugyeong seemed relieved. "Oh really? That's good to hear." - "I was afraid that you and Suho would've actually been dating." Soojin said. "No, I would never date that asshole." Hyun-aw said with a smile and grabbed the both girls, Jugyeong and Soojin by the arm.