- 009 -

𑁍┊han seojun ˎˊ˗

𑁍han seojun ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

It was the helmet boy, Han Seojun who was lying on his bed and browsing through his phone. His room was small but cozy. There were some records laying on the floor as well as guitar and a guitar case. There was a chair wich had a stack of clothes in it. The walls had some band posters on them.

The boy browsed through Stargram and came across Sooah's latest post. "Wait, isn't this the same girl-" the boy thought and a picture of the girl holding his helmet in her hands came into his mind. "It must be her" the boy realized and clicked on the girl's Stargram profile.

 "It must be her" the boy realized and clicked on the girl's Stargram profile

Seojun stalked the girl's feed. He browsed through her posts until he heard a girl's voice coming towards his room. "Oppa, have you seen my-" the door opened and the boy was so frightened that he quickly put the phone under his pillow. "Aish! I've told you many times to knock before you come to my room." The boy said to his little sister. "Oh, I'm sorry." the girl said. "Go now." The boy told the girl to go out of his room. When the girl left the room, he took his phone under the pillow.

"Ottoke? What happened?! I accidentally clicked the follow button!! Aish! Now she thinks I stalked her." The boy shouted in fright. "What do I do now? If I cancel the follow... Aish she must have already seen it." The boy thought nervously. "Maybe I should just try to ignore it and play it cool." He decided.

- -

Hyun-aw's work shift at Prince Comics had just ended and she was on her way home when she got a notification on her phone. *seo.jun00 started following you* "Who is he?" Hyun-aw thought and opened Stargram. She went to look at the profile, but it didn't have any pictures or a profile pic. Hyun-aw shrugged and continued her walk.

*The day after at Saebom High*

Han Seojun leaned his head on the table in the back of the class 2-5. Hyun-aw stepped into the same classroom and went to sit at her own seat. The lesson was about to begin. Until suddenly, a group of boys stepped into the classroom, all gathering around the boy sitting at the back of the class.

"Yah! Han Seojun!" A boy named Cho Rong, who was standing in the middle of the gang said. *Han Seojun-?* Hyun-aw recognized the name and turned to look at the back of the class. When she saw the boy she immediately recognized him. He was that same helmet boy she had run into.

"You should check in if you're back." The boy continued talking. Seojun slapped his fist on the table and raised his head. As the boy recognized the gang he stood up. "Yah!"

*After a while outside*

Han Seojun stood in the school yard and the group of boys approached him. "Hey, brother. What a great way to die" Cho Rong said. "Why are you standing like that? Are you guys a girl group or something?" Seojun said. "Why? Do you want to hit me?" The boy said back to Seojun and rised his fist. "Fine. Come at me. Come on."

"Yah! Cho Rong! You're taking this joke too far!" Seojun said in fright. The boys burst out laughing. Seojun was embarrassed and started laughing as well. "We're so glad you're back!" The boys said and shook their best friend.

"Aish. You're so immature." Seojun sighed. "Admit it. It's fun for you too." The boys kept laughing. - "Have you guys been doing well?" Seojun asked with a smile. "Yes. And you? How's your mom doing?" the boys asked. "She's a lot better." Seojun answered with a smile.

"Wow. Cho Rong, you look like you've gained even more weight. Did you do that on purpose?" Seojun joked around and touched Cho Rong's tummy. "Yah! I've lost 10kg. You punk!" Cho Rong yelled back and the other boys laughed along.

The boys grabbed Seojun, their best friend from the shoulder. "Aish. We missed you so much." the boys said. "I missed you too." Seojun said back and smiled.

- -

The school dining began and Hyun-aw sat at the table with Sooah, Soojin and Taehoon. There were also a few other girls, so the table was almost full.

Hyun-aw was silent for a moment and listened to the conversation of the others. "I heard Han Seojun is back." Sooah said. "He's been back for a few days now, we just haven't noticed him." Soojin said. "Really?" Sooah asked with round eyes.

Hyun-aw continued her eating and the friend group chatted together. Suddenly, Han Seojun arrived at the canteen with all his friends.

After taking their food, the group of boys began to approach the table of Hyun-aw and her friends. "Yah! What are you doing? You can't fit here, the table is almost full." Soojin said to the boys as they tried to sit at the table.

The boys didn't listen and crammed to the table by force. They went to fetch chairs from the other tables so that all the boys could fit at the table. Hyun-aw almost choked on her food when no other than Han Seojun himself sat next to her.

The noice in the canteen was really loud, so Hyun-aw didn't even almost hear properly what was being discussed at the table. "Oh. Hyun-aw and Seojun, you must not have met yet! Hyun-aw is our new student, she transfered here a couple days ago." Sooah said as she introduced them to each other.

"We haven't?" Seojun asked. He turned his head and looked Hyun-aw straight in the eyes.

 He turned his head and looked Hyun-aw straight in the eyes

- -

It was the tall boy, Lee Suho, who walked in from the canteen doors. After seeing Seojun, he looked at him and felt his anger grow.

He would've been ready to beat the boy at that exact moment.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────