- 031 -

𑁍┊han gowoon ˎˊ˗

𑁍han gowoon ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Today after school was supposed to be Hyun-aw's first tutoring session. The girl was a little nervous because she had never tutored anyone before. Hyun-aw had packed in her backpack everything she needed, all the notes and notebooks from her old schools from previous years. The girl was indeed prepared to study, in terms of materials.

Hyun-aw's own lessons had already ended for the school day, so it was Hyun-aw's time to meet Gowoon at the tutoring center. The tutoring center was apparently a study room, at the back of the school library.

When Hyun-aw had finally found the right room she entered the study room, and looked around. The room was full of small round tables, with study groups in them. There was a lot of people in the room. "Hmm.. I wonder if this place is suitable and quiet enough for studying, since there is a lot of people in here?" Hyun-aw thought, but then shrugged. "I guess this is a good enough enviroment for studying purposes."

The girl hadn't met Han Gowoon yet, so she didn't know what the girl looked like. Hyun-aw looked around and saw a group of students at each table. Then her gaze hit the window table at the back of the room. A brown-haired girl with glasses was sitting at the table. "That must be her, since she's sitting alone." Hyun-aw realized and began to approach the table.

When Hyun-aw arrived at the girl's table, she smiled and asked the girl, "Are you Han Gowoon?" The younger girl student with the glasses got up from the table and nodded, smiling sweetly. "Oh wonderful. My name is Seo Hyun-aw, I'm your tutor from now on." Hyun-aw smiled at the girl and sat at the table.

Gowoon seemed like a really sweet and kind girl. The girls immediately bonded well with each other and the conversation between them felt light and easy. Hyun-aw was no longer nervous at all when she got to know the girl better.

Hyun-aw asked the girl what subjects she needed the most help with. Gowoon said that English and math were her weaknesses. Hyun-aw was glad to hear that, since English and math were her strengths. She really wanted to help the girl, the best way she could.

Hyun-aw opened her backpack and took out all of her materials, notebooks, notes, pens, calculator, and flashcards that she had made to study the English words.

The girls first started with English and Hyun-aw introduced Gowoon to her flashcards and materials. However, Hyun-aw's talking was obscured by the noise and rumble in the room. "Aish. How are we supposed to concentrate here, when all the study groups are in the same small room?" Hyun-aw sighed. - "If there would be just some other quieter place for us to study? Hmm.."

Hyun-aw started considering all the other possible study places. The school was not an option at least, because there were students everywhere. Prince Comics? "Hmm.. what about my place? Maybe no." - "Oh, if you want we can go to my place to study! There should be no one at home right now." Gowoon then suddenly exclaimed with a smile. - "Oh really? That would be great! If it's okay to go to your place." Hyun-aw smiled.