- 037 -

𑁍┊the school festivals [part 1]ˎˊ˗

𑁍the school festivals [part 1]ˎˊ˗

────── .• *° ° ──────

It was finally the big day, that the whole Saebom High had been looking forward to for the last couple weeks. It was the day of the school festivals.

Dressed in her beautiful pink summer dress, Lim Jugyeong was walking in the festival area, waiting to meet her best friend, but she was nowhere to be seen. The girl had curled her long brown hair and she was wearing a light layer of makeup that brightened the girl's whole face. As usual, the girl had gathered a lot of attention, gazes, and whispers from the boys passing around her. The girl was indeed the beauty goddes of Saebom High.

The girl stopped to stand and dug her phone from her handbag to see if there had been any new messages from Hyun-aw. *No notifications* "Hmm .. I wonder where she is." Jugyeong thought inside her head until, suddenly, her thoughts cut off. The girl heard evil laughter that sounded a little distance away. The girl turned to see the situation.

- -

"Oh no, ottoke-" Jugyeong was shocked to see the situation. A short girl, a year younger than her stood in the middle of the crowd with a confused look on her face. The girl looked scared. She was just standing there, speechless, as everyone were mocking her and laughing at her.

"Oh, you have tried makeup? Ha ha you look more like a witch."

"How can you be so ugly?"

- -

Jugyeong no longer hesitated, she ran in the middle of the crowd and grabbed the younger girl by the arm. Jugyeong didn't say a word but just started pulling the girl after her.

Soon the breathless girl duo stopped around the corner. "What time is it?" Jugyeong asked breathlessly and looked at the clock on the concert hall's wall. The concert would start in 20 minutes. "Okay, fair enough." Jugeyong sighed, and quickly checked her phone notifications. Still no new messages from Hyun-aw.

"Okay, where should I start?" The girl dug all her makeup out of her handbag. - "W-what's wrong with me?" The nervous girl, Han Gowoon asked with a trembling voice. Jugyeong then patted the girl on the shoulder, "There's nothing wrong with you. You are beautiful. It just needs a little fixing, just trust me."

- -

The concert was just starting and there were only a few minutes left until the start of the show. The breathless girl, Seo Hyun-aw was crowding her way between the bench rows, apologizing the people sitting. "Oh biane, joesonghamnida"