- 007 -

𑁍┊new beginning ˎˊ˗

𑁍new beginning ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

It was Hyun-aw's first day at Saebom High. She wanted to look good on her first day of school, so she straightened her hair and did a light face makeup. She put on her new school uniform and looked at herself in the mirror with a smile. "Today, I wont let anything take away my pretty smile." She stated resolutely, took her backpack and left the door after saying goodbye to Oreo.

*At the Saebom High School*

When Hyun-aw arrived at the schoolyard, she saw a lot of students walking around. No one seemed to notice her. She walked in through the school gates and arrived in the hallway. The hallway was noisy and full of students. "Excuse me" Hyun-aw asked one passerby. "Where's the teacher's room?" The girl asked. The student pointed the direction. "Thanks" Hyun-aw nodded and went towards the teacher's room.

When Hyun-aw came to the teacher's room Mr. Han introduced himself. "Hi! You must be our new transfer student. I'm the teacher of the class 2-5 and your new homeroon teacher." The teacher said with a smile and shook hands with the girl. "Come, you can follow me to the class. Our lesson starts pretty soon." Mr. Han said and Hyun-aw followed him.

When Hyun-aw arrived in the classroom, she saw her new classmates. Not all the students had arrived in the class yet because the lesson hadn't started yet. "Let's all say hi to our new transfer student Hyun-aw." Mr. Han said to the class.

Everyone greeted Hyun-aw and looked happy to see her. "Hi! I'm Hyun-aw and I transferred here from Yongpa High. Nice to meet you, I hope we get along well and that you take a good care of me." Hyun-aw greeted her new classmates.

A cute short-haired girl waved her hand at Hyun-aw. "You can come sit with us!" She said cheerfully. "Yes, there is a free seat behind Sooah, you can go sit there." Mr. Han continued.

The lesson was about to begin and the rest of the students arrived. Hyun-aw noticed a familiar looking boy coming into the classroom. The tall boy approached her seat and sat next to her.

"Hi! You must be the boy from Prince Comics. I'm Hyun-aw nice to meet you." The girl said to the boy. The boy glanced at the girl with a cold look on his face. "I don't know you." he said and turned his head. "What was that all about?" Hyun-aw mumbled to herself and turned her head. She shrugged and returned to follow the start of the lesson.

"First of all, I'll give you back the tests you did last week." Mr. Han started. The whole class's reaction was tedious. "Cheer up guys. We only hold exams so you can track your own studying development. If you were not satisfied with your grade now, there is always room for improvement in the next exam." Mr. Han encouraged the students.

He started sharing the exams. "First the student with the highest results..." He began. "Lee Suho, our class's top student with a full score!" The boy from the next seat got up to get his test and the rest of the class clapped.

"Oh, and even the top student..?" Hyun-aw mumbled. "He really must be above everyone..." the girl rolled her eyes. As the boy returned to his seat, Hyun-aw paid attention to his appearance. He seemed to be wearing really expensive designer clothes that someone like Hyun-aw could never afford. The girl sighed and looked at her own dirty sneakers.

At the end of the lesson Sooah, the girl sitting in front of Hyun-aw, turned to look at Hyun-aw with a big smile on her face. "I saw you at the front gate today. Can I get your number?" Sooah asked the girl. "Oh yes of course!" Hyun-aw said suprised and tapped her number on Sooah's phone.

A few other girls gathered around Hyun-aw's seat. "Hey new girl" the girls said and Hyun-aw greeted them back with a smile. "Are you on Stargram? What's your username?" Sooah asked excited. Hyun-aw nodded and wrote her username on Sooah's phone. Sooah immediately started following her. "Let's be friends." the girl said with a smile on her face and grabbed Hyun-aw by the hand.

Sooah pulled the girl out of her chair. "You're really cute and you have a really smooth skin! You almost look like a k-pop idol!" Sooah said. "Haha I actually used to be a k-pop trainee" Hyun-aw laughed. "Omg! Do you like k-pop?" "Oh, yes I do." Sooah had no matter how many questions. She grabbed the girl by the arm and led her into the hallway, continuing asking all the questions. Hyun-aw was so focused on Sooah that she didn't even notice the boy behind her who tried talking to her.

- -

Seojun, the boy recognized the girl. Hyun-aw was the same girl he had come across when he had encountered the motorcycle gang the other day. "Hey you!" the boy tried to yell after Hyun-aw but the girl did not hear him and left the class with the girls. Seojun sighed and smiled slightly. "Why is it so hard to approach her?"

*After the school day*

Hyun-aw had another work shift at Prince Comics today. When she arrived at the comic store, she saw the same boy browsing comics in the horror section. "Ugh, not him again." Hyun-aw sighed and went to sit at the counter.

Her first task was to go to shelf the latest manga releases that were stacked in a boxes. She carried the boxes and was close to colliding with the boy who was standing on her way. "Aish get lost already!" the girl said and dodged the boy. She started putting the books into the shelves and the boy just stood there and stared at her. "What's wrong with him? He is being really weird and creepy." Hyun-aw thought.

When Hyun-aw was ready putting the comics on to the shelf, she made herself some noodles, picked up her favorite manga, and continued reading it. Hyun-aw also put on some music. She enjoyed a lot of Korean rock and metal music. The song she put on was a song called: Hunt by a band called: Guckkasten. Guckkasten was a South Korean indie rock band as well as one of Hyun-aw's favorite bands. The music played loud and Hyun-aw was jamming with the song.

"Excuse me, could you put the music down? I can't focus on reading in this noise." The boy interrupted the girl. "Oh you can talk?" Hyun-aw replied and smirked. "I just told you to put the music down." The boy replied. "Okay chill, I'm putting the music down." Hyun-aw said and lowered the volume of the music.

When the boy was finally leaving the comic store he came to the counter. "I'll buy this." he said and dropped the horror manga on the counter. Hyun-aw raised her eyebrows and looked at the boy. "What?" he asked. "You know.. you don't always have to be a dick to the people who are just being nice to you." The girl replied. The boy was silent. "Oh, that makes 13,000 ₩." The girl said and the boy paid. "Are you taking anything els-" she tried to ask but the boy already had time to leave.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────