- 022 -

𑁍┊the exam dayˎˊ˗

𑁍the exam dayˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

A week had passed and Hyun-aw had spent all of the week studying and working. The girl really wanted the upcoming exam to go well. And finally that day had come, the exam day.

Hyun-aw had supervised the entire previous night studying for the exam, so she was really tired. She poured herself two cups of coffee to get herself some caffeine to help her cope.

She brushed her long brown hair and tied it to a high ponytail. She dressed to her school uniform and packed her backpack. She took the coffee with her and said goodbye to Oreo.

- -

When Hyun-aw arrived at the schoolyard, Jugyeong ran to the girl breathlessly. Hyun-aw greeted the girl with a smile. "Aish. I'm so nervous about the exam. I feel like I don't know anything. My mom will kill me if I get a bad grade again. She even threatened that she wouldn't let me to come to the school trip if I fail this time." - "I feel bad for you." Hyun-aw felt sorry for the girl and tried to cheer her up. She patted the girl on the shoulder "Fighting! We can do this." The girl said with a smile and also Jugyeong smiled.

- -

After entering the classroom and sitting in her own seat, Hyun-aw took her pencil case from her backpack and prepared herself mentally for the exam. It was a bit noisy in the classroom as everyone were cheering each other up. "Let's all do our best so we can have the best school trip at Jeju!" Hyun Gyu shouted and everyone started cheering. Then after a while Mr. Han entered the classroom and the exams started.

The exams lasted many hours as usual. This time, Hyun-aw was happy. She had studied like a crazy and now all her work was rewarded. She knew the answers to almost every question.

- -

Finally, after many hours, the exams were finally over. The whole class started cheering and clapping. The girls Sooah, Soojin and Jugyeong all gathered around the seat of Hyun-aw and started chatting excitedly. Now Hyun-aw was also in a good mood. She was really proud of herself and her own accomplishment. However, she didn't show it to the others and kept the good feeling with herself and smiled slightly.

"Awh! I'm so happy that the exams are finally over, and as a reward we will be able to enjoy the highlight of the school year, the class trip to Jeju Island!" Sooah exclaimed excitedly. The girls Jugyeong, Soojin and Hyun-aw were all really excited. "Ah I can't wait!" Jugyeong said. "I just hope that I didn't fail my my exam that badly, so that my mom will let me come."

- -

The last lesson began as Mr. Han returned to the classroom. "Good job everyone! Now the exams are over and I'm so proud of you all. You worked really hard on your studies and now your work will be rewarded with the class trip to Jeju Island what you all have been waiting for, and hopefully also with good grades." The whole class started clapping and Mr. Han smiled.

Mr. Han nodded and continued. "Now let's talk about the schedule of the trip. We will leave on Monday morning from the school yard, where the bus takes us to the airport. Our bus ride to the airport takes about an hour and our flight to Jeju Island also takes an hour." Mr. Han continued talking about the flight and bus schedules.

"Well now, we can move forward. Now that our schedule is clear, we can start talking about the program and activities of our trip. Let's start by saying that we're splitting into pairs. You will move with the same pair the whole trip. You sit with the same pair on the flights and on the bus, and you're doing all the tasks together with your partner."

Discussion began in the class when everyone was already starting to match up pairs for themselves, but then Mr. Han interrupted the students. "Unfortunately, I know that all of you would like to pair with your best friends but we have agreed with the teachers that for fairness, the pairs will be drawn. In order for the pairs to be evenly distributed, we will divide you to girl and boy pairs."

The class started complaining. "Hey, calm down now, it's not that serious, you are already at that age that you should have no problem with dividing into pairs with the opposite sex." Mr. Han joked. "All right, let's start dividing the pairs."

Mr. Han had put the name of each girl on a note in a box and the names of the boys to another box. He started dividing the pairs and picked up the first names from the boxes. "The first pair is Jugyeong and Hyun Gyu." Mr. Han continued the dividing.

"Next Hyun-aw and-" When Hyun-aw heard her name being raised she started to get nervous. "Please whoever else but Suho or Seojun." Hyun-aw thought. "Hyun-aw and Seojun!" the teacher said and Hyun-aw swallowed.

She turned her head to the seat next to her and saw the boy's face. Seojun looked at her straight in the eyes. "Aish. This is really akward." The girl turned her head back. She suddenly got that strange feeling in her stomach again. Why out of all the people, it had to be her who had to be paired with Seojun. They had just agreed to keep their relationship neutral and now she would have to spend the whole school trip with him. "Aish." The girl muttered.

"Next Suho and-" The whole class was excitedly waiting for the answer about who Suho would pair with. All the girls clearly hoped to get paired with the boy, after all, he was the most popular and handsome boy in the class. "Suho and Soojin!" Mr. Han said and the girls Sooah and Hyun-aw turned to look at Soojin excitedly. Soojin smiled but looked a little embarrassed. Sooah winked and showed her thumb to Soojin. Hyun-aw turned her head in the direction of Suho and noticed that Suho's reaction was not as happy. He looked angry as usual.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────