- 025 -

𑁍┊jeju island part 3 ˎˊ˗

𑁍jeju island part 3 ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

The rotation of the bottle began to slow down. "Please, keep moving." Hyun-aw thought and repeated to herself in her head, when she saw that the bottle was getting closer to Seojun and Suho. "I'll do anything, but I'm really not going to kiss either of them." the girl thought. But then, the bottle stopped.

Everyone stared at the bottle. The bottle had stopped between Suho and Seojun. "OMG" All the girls including Sooah exclaimed. Hyun-aw turned her head in the direction of Jugyeong and Soojin with a scream of help on her face.

Everyone started screaming. "Omg which one is it?" Sooah laid on the floor and looked closely at the bottle. "I really can't tell." Everyone gathered around the bottle and tried to look closely at which boy the bottle was closer. Hyun-aw felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed. Suho looked angry and he didn't say a word. Seojun also looked embarrassed.

The situation continued for a while as everyone fumbled and made a noise, trying to decide which of the boys it was. The situation started to get really akward. Suddenly one of the girls in the class shouted "Here! I found it!!" The girl came back with a tape measure.

"This is really not necessary." Hyun-aw tried to insure embarrassed, but the girls didn't listen. Seojun also tried to prevent the situation. "Hey, guys, maybe we shouldn't make such a big deal about this." Suho, on the other hand, didn't say a word but just sat there with an angry look on his face. "No! Stop moving!! Stay right were you are!" The girls shouted at Seojun.

Then the girl with a bob haircut exclaimed, "It's half a centimeter closer to Suho!" - "Omg it's Suho!!!" Everyone started screaming. Hyun-aw panicked. She really didn't want to kiss that asshole. "Why did it have to be Suho out of all the people??" Hyun-aw thought herself.

Seojun rolled his eyes. Hyun-aw was embarrassed and really uncomfortable so she looked in the direction of Soojin and Jugyeong, asking for help. "Hey, maybe she doesn't have to do that." Soojin tried to say but everyone shouted over her. And Suho, he just sat there with a cold look on his face without saying anything.

"Don't even think about it. I'm not going to kiss him. - I'm leaving." Hyun-aw stood up and she was already turning away until everyone started tearing her back. "No! You have to do it, it's a dare!"

"Aish. Jinjja??" Hyun-aw turned her head. "All right then, I'll show everyone how to handle this. Let's just do it quickly so it's over." Hyun-aw sighed and took a step towards Suho and Seojun. As she approached the boys, she saw Seojun staring at her. She squatted and looked the angry boy, Suho in the eyes.

The boy's cold gaze frustrated the girl. The girl grabbed the boy by the chin and lifted his head up. She approached the boy but then turned the boy's head aside. She quickly kissed the boy on the cheek. Then she stood up. "Happy?" - "I'm done with this game."