- 013 -

𑁍┊" i'm right here "ˎˊ˗

𑁍" i'm right here "ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

"Aish. Why out of all the people, I had to ran into that asshole. Can't I even get a moment of my own peace??" The girl muttered. After he saw the girl the boy turned "Whatever, I can change to another elevator."

"Whatever it's just an elevator. Just don't bother me anymore." The girl said and the elevator started moving.

- -

Suddenly the elevator stopped moving and the lights went off. "What just happened?" The boy started punching the doors but they were stuck.

Hyun-aw didn't see anything around her as the lights went off. She tried to reach the elevator's railing to stay up, but she fell to the floor of the elevator. Hyun-aw began to feel like the space around her would've become smaller and smaller.

The situation was so uncomfortable that Hyun-aw's breathing began to become uneven. The girl tried to slow down her breathing but she couldn't.

The girl felt how the tears began to drain on to her cheeks. She tried to shut herself out of the situation and calm down, but Suho's shouting only made the situation worse. The way Suho kept yelling and punching the doors of the elevator made Hyun-aw really anxious. Suho's voice began to bring back flashbacks from Hyun-aw's childhood.

Hyun-aw's field of vision started to get blurry and her hearing began to decline. Soon the only thing that echoed at Hyun-aw's head was Suho's yell "We have to get out of here!" Suddenly a hysterical cry came out of the girl's mouth "Eomma! Appa! I'm here, I'm here. I'm stuck! Come save me!"

The girl grabbed the standing boy by the leg. She tried to repeat to herself "Everything is alright. We are going to get out of here soon." But then, everything went dark at Hyun-aw's head.

[ FLASHBACK ]

I can't think clearly. My world feels like it's crumbling. I hear the sounds in my head echoing. I try to scream for help and catch my breath, but no one hears my cry for help.

'Breathe in, breathe out
Calm yourself down
Stay present
Believe me you wont drown

Make it stop
This is too much
Stay with me
I need your touch

Keep me grounded
Don't leave me alone
Stay with me
Until this feeling is gone'

Then the eyes of fear blur again and everything is dark again.

- -

"Appa! I'm scared. Appa don't leave me here! I can't get out!" The little girl kept crying hysterically. She punched the door trying to get out but the door was locked. Everything was dark.

"Appa! Don't forget me here!" She cried for help but no one remembered her. She was unwanted, trapped in a dark room with no way out.

[ FLASHBACK ENDS ]

After a while, Hyun-aw began to wake up to the reality. "Wake up Hyun-aw" the tall boy shook the girl. The boy was bad at calming the girl and he didn't know how he should've acted.

Then Hyun-aw saw how the doors of the elevator opened with her blurred eyes. Then she recognized the sharp face of the boy who opened the doors. "Han Seojun?"

Next to Seojun were a few elevator repairmen. Seeing the situation and how panicked the girl was, Seojun attacked Suho. "What the hell Suho?" The boy grabbed the tall boy by the collar and shook him. "Yah. What did you do to her??! " "Did you hurt her?!!" Seojun pushed Suho against the wall.

After that, the boy pushed Suho to the floor and left him in the crowd. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Hyun-aw, covering the girl's head and face from the gaze of the crowd. He wrapped his arms around the girl and helped her run away from the situation.

Seojun led the girl to a quieter place. They sat on a couch around the corner. There were no other people around. Seojun then took the girl by the hands with both of his hands and squeezed her hands tightly. "Breath with me."  He said and helped the girl restore her breathing back to normal. The boy helped the girl to start breathing slowly, in through the nose and out through the mouth.

"Now tell me what happened." Seojun asked the girl as he gently wiped the tears off the girl's face. The girl was so hysterical that she couldn't speak. She was still in a state of a panic attack, so she couldn't stop the shaking and crying.

"Eomma and appa-" The girl said hysterically "They have forgotten me. I tried to scream that I'm here, but they did not hear me- I tried to get out but the door was locked." The girl cried with a trembling voice.

Seojun pulled the girl's head against his chest and calmed the girl "shh, shh" "everything is alright now." he stroked the girl's hair.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────