- 032 -

𑁍┊lee suho or han seojun? ˎˊ˗

𑁍lee suho or han seojun? ˎˊ˗

────── .• *° ° ──────

The school festival was approaching, next week. There was going to be a basketball game, a concert and other fun activities. The girls Sooah, Soojin, Jugyeong and Hyun-aw were planning the post-festival agenda excitedly.

"We're going to have a real after party!" Sooah said excitedly. "The party is being held in one of the boys' home, because there is a home empty. - Hyun-aw, I heard that the boys want you to come too!" Hyun-aw was surprised but happy. The girl had never been invited to a real party before.

The girls continued their chatting excitedly about the festivals. After a while the girls' conversation was interrupted when Mr. Han entered class and the lesson started.

*The lesson ended*

"We have PE next. So lame, I wouldn't even want to participate." Sooah complained. "Cheer up, it can be fun!" The girls tried to cheer up the girl and then the girls went for a walk towards the girls' locker rooms.

- -

The PE class started. The gym teacher blew her whistle and everyone gathered in a row. Hyun-aw and the girls slouched last in the queue and lined up with the others in line.

The boys and girls were, of course, still in the same gym class, so Hyun-aw's gaze wandered in Suho. Suho looked handsome and sporty in his gym clothes. Hyun-aw was so focused on Suho's appearance that the girl didn't even pay attention to the another boy who was staring wistfully at the girl, Han Seojun.

The teacher started explaining. "Okay, at today's lesson we are playing football. In the last lesson we already practised the passing and deception, so today we can already move on to playing the real game! Let's divide you into two teams." The students split into two teams and the game started.

- -

Hyun-aw hated football and sports in general. Her physical skills were really bad and she just couldn't stand school PE. The girl just stood in the middle of the field and didn't even try to hit the ball. "Just let the boys do it once they take this so seriously." Hyun-aw thought.

Hyun-aw stood on the field lost in her own thoughts and didn't at all focus on the ongoing football game. Suddenly, however, Hyun-aw's thoughts were interrupted by a boy's yell.