- 016 -

𑁍┊the beauty goddess ˎˊ˗

𑁍the beauty goddess ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Hyun-aw had just arrived at the schoolyard of Saebom High. She was walking normally until suddenly the people around her started making a loud noise, whispering and shouting. "She's stunning." "I haven't seen her before. Me neither." "Gosh she's beautiful. This can't be real."

Hyun-aw tried to look around and figure out what people were talking about. Soon Sooah and Taehoon came behind her and greeted her. Suddenly they stopped as well and realized what people were gossiping about. "She's absolutely beautiful." Taehoon let go of his mouth and Sooah's gaze changed as well. Hyun-aw turned to look in the direction everyone was staring and saw who it was.

- -

Lim Jugyeong walked into the school yard and was amazed at all of people's gazes and words. "I'm... beautiful?" The girl thought to herself. The girl felt strange. It was weird that the looks and appearance really changed everything. The way she was treated completely differently now... just because she was beautiful.

- -

The beauty goddes that everyone were talking about, Lim Jugyeong entered the teacher's office and Mr. Han greeted her. "Here. Starting today, you go to Saebom High School." Mr. Han said and handed the girl's new school ID to her.

Soon the vice-principal entered the teacher's office and hurried to the new students Lim Jugyeong and her little brother Lim Juyoung. "I heard that the new student used to be at the top of her class. It has to be her!" The vice-principal came to the girl and took her school certificate. When he saw the girl's bad grades, his mind changed. "Aish. Forget it." The vice-principal said and handed the girl's certificate back to Mr. Han.

The girl looked disappointed but then Mr. Han encouraged the girl. "He's the vice-principal but don't be bothered by his words. Grades don't always mean the world." The girl nodded.

"Ahh isn't he the top of our junior class? Lee Suho! No wonder it suddenly got brighter in here." The vice-pricpal said when a tall boy entered the teacher's room with a stack of papers in his hands. "Gosh he's handsome." The girl thought to herself.

The boy turned away until Mr. Han shouted after him. "Suho!" The boy turned his head. "This is a new transfer student joining in our class. Could you escort her?" "Must I? Really?" The boy sighed with an angry look on his face. "Yes. You must." Mr. Han said to the boy and the boy was already leaving. "Follow him out. - Sure." "Wait for me!" The clumsy girl yelled after the boy and ran after him.

Running after the tall boy, Jugyeong thought in her head "Handsome and even the top of the class? Aish. I guess life really is unfair." Then suddenly the boy turned and the girl's head hit the boy. The girl's face hit the boy's jacket and when she realized it, the girl was shocked. She saw how her make-up foundation had left a stain on the boy's uniform jacket. "Aish. Ottoke?"