- 041 -

𑁍┊after darkˎˊ˗

𑁍after darkˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Han Seojun woke up to a loud knock on the door. He looked around and did not recognize his surroundings. He laid between girly floral sheets in a small apartment. The walls were filled with posters. There were stacks of thick horror novels on the bedside table. Opposite the bed was a small TV.

The boy was startled to find out he hadn't been there before and started looking up his phone. As he got up, he felt a painful sting in his head. The window had been left slightly open and a cool breeze was blowing from outside. The boy looked at his feet and realized, he was completely naked. In his horror, he wrapped a blanket to his advantage and scurried in search of his clothes. He noticed a note on the refrigerator's door. "Your clothes are on the balcony and there is food left on the table. - Hyun-aw." The boy scratched his sweaty head.

- -

*Flashback from the night before*

The fuss at the party was interrupted as a result of the broken window. "Oh goddamn it," Hyun-aw sighed in stress as she tried to find Seojun. Hyun-aw looked around and encountered a pair of eyes. Lee Se-mi stood surrounded by the boys from Yongpa High with a grin on her face.

However, Kim Dae-bok patted the girl on the back. "Seojun is over there. Now you two get the fuck out of here before the cops are here. I will take care of the others." He said with a small smile on his face and dropped his beer on the table.

Hyun-aw approached Seojun gently from behind and grabbed him by the arm. Hyun-aw's grip didn't last long as the drunken boy tore his hand off. "Now Seojun we are leaving," Hyun-aw tried to shout exhausted from the middle of the crowd.

Instead, Lee Suho had already found something longer than arm. He approached the students of the other school with a golf club in his hand. "Suho this is not you!" Lim Jugyeong scolded Suho and grabbed him by the arm.

"Yeah now we're getting out of here," Hyun-aw said, forcing Seojun out of the house.

- -

Hyun-aw drew attention to the police cars passing by and sighed with relief. The drunken boy now hung around Hyun-aw's neck with all his weight.

"I love you Hyun-aw" He mumbled with a drunken voice. "You are so sweet and caring".

Hyun-aw sighed exhausted and stopped at a bench nearby to get some fresh air. "Gather yourself and walk on your own two feet." The girl said and sat down for a moment. Seojun sat on the bench next to the girl.

The sirens of police cars were heard from a small distance away. "The route to my place is not too long, you think you can mak-?" But Hyun-aw couldn't even finish her sentence when she suddenly felt how the boy's heavy head fell on her shoulder.