Chapter 26 - Just another day

If you could describe yourself in one word it would be supportive, you tried to be supportive about a lot of things. Even things you thought were dumb, if the boys seemed happy about you you tried to keep a smile and egg them on.

This however, seemed impossible.

It had been a month since MAMA, the space between you and Jimin seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. Nothing would be able to fix what had broken that night between the two of you. Work was the same as ever, you played well in front of other people and filming was fine since no one cared as long as you two worked well together. It hadn't been nor will it be the last time two members fight and pretend to get along for the sake of the fans.

You still kept your distance, however.

Something else changed that night. Considering everyone knew about Jimin and Aera, the intern, Jimin began bringing her home more often. You would come home from school to see the two of them on the couch or flirting in the hallways of the building as if they weren't supposed to keep hiding their relationship from our managers or Pdnim and Bangpd.

You wanted to be supportive considering after all he was still your member and had been someone you held dearly, but it was impossible to see them together. It was an aching pain in your chest when the two of them were near you.

You began spending more time away from the apartment to avoid them, in a way it was alright. You had found time to hangout with Hwangwoong, started spending a lot more time with him. It was like getting fresh air sometimes, he made everything seem more relaxed. You spent your time laughing and talking when you were around him. Thinking back to the things you did when you were younger together.

It was nice to get away for a while.

Then you would come back home.

Set your keys with the rest and hear the TV blaring some dumb movie you never thought would be played in the apartment. Two people laughing.

"I'm home." You mumbled as you took your shoes off and set your coat aside. "Unfortunately."

"Welcome home, Bear." 

You followed the voice to the living room, happy with the idea that Yoongi was home for once. Except, Jimin and Aera were also sitting on the couch as you had expected. Jimin half looked up at you before looking back at the TV and whispering something in Aera's ear.

"Hello, Oppa." You yawned as you moved to sit half on top of Yoongi half on the couch across from the one Jimin was sitting on. 

"How was your day?" Yoongi asked as he ran his fingers through your hair, that's when you noticed he wasn't looking at you. He was more focused on his book. It made you laugh. 

"It was good, Woongie oppa took me to the arcade the rest of the Maknae line said they would take me but never did." You said, wiggling in your spot to see if you could get more comfortable. "It was fun, I like being around him."

"That's good Bora." He said. "That's what you need, a break from everything. A chance to be a teenager."

"I feel like I get to be normal when I'm with him." You giggled before turning back to face Yoongi. "We do normal stuff, not Idol stuff. Probably because he is a trainee right now."

"Gives you two more space."

"Who would have thought our Bora would be going on dates?" Jin shouted as him and Namjoon entered the room. "They grow so fast."

"I told you 'till thirty, Bora." Namjoon joked.

You rolled your eyes and sat up.

Time went by, felt like minutes but when you checked again it had been hours. Hours and she was still in your home. By this point you had been sitting on a stool glaring at the two. Jin was making dinner while you ate seaweed snacks. Taehyung and Jungkook were in your shared room playing video games and Namjoon had gone back to the building saying he would be right back. 

"Summers coming." You mumbled, "I hate it here"

"It'll be nice." 

"It'll be hot."

"You'll get to do more things with your boyfriend." Jin laughed

"Oppa, you think Woong could like me?" You whispered, making sure no one else heard you.

"I think I know a lot of people that could love you if they gave it a try." Jin said loudly, you groaned but didn't miss Jimin looking up at the two of you.

"Leave her alone, Jin." Namjoon scolded as he entered the kitching. "Look what I got."

You turned to look at Namjoon with a raised eyebrow until you noticed the book in his hands.

"Yes!" You cheered. "You got it!"

"Had to save the poor thing from Seoksie, but here it is in all it's glory." Namjoon handed the book to you. "That'll be 50 won please."

"No." You took the book anyways.

You had been begging Namjoon to find you the copy of Hitch Hikers Guide to The Galaxy that you were sure Hoseok had taken hold of to read for the hundreth time. Now here it was in your hands. 

"I will go now." You jumped off your seat. "Thank you oppa!"

You rushed to the shared room and ignored the boys as they loudly played their game, sometimes the sound of them bickering was like white noise that made you feel at ease.

It was a weird day where no one had anything to do, you were sure Yoongi had found himself some extra work and the rest were simply taking the day as it had come. You spent sometime reading, some time watching the boys play, sometime starring at the ceiling.

Eventually you stepped outside the room to see Aera still sitting on your living room couch, you groaned before grabbing your bag from the coat hanger and tossing all your things on to the kitchen counter. You rushed over to the living room and grabbed Yoongi's headphones, which you connected to your phone and got down to working.

You were inspired, having blocked out the sound of the couple behind you, it was easier to focus on what you were trying to write. It had been quite a while since you were able to just sit there and write without overthinking what you were going to put down on the paper.

Every once in a while one of the boys would walk by and ask you some questions before realizing you were busy and left you alone. It wasn't until you heard the front door open that you actually looked up.

Jimin was kissin Aera as she mumbled about leaving, you rolled your eyes and starting packing your things back. Yoongie stumbled into the hallway and smiled at you.

"Oppa, you headed to the building?" You asked as you stood up, shoving a few extra things into your bag.

"Yeah, actually."

"I join." You rushed to put your shoes on, ignoring Jimin and Aera.

"Aera is headed to the building too." Jimin said. "Maybe she can walk with you as well Hyung."

Yoongi looked at Aera than back at Jimin. "I'm going to stop to get something to eat before I head to the building you guys."

"Oh, that's okay." Aera smiled. "I will just see you there then!"

You puked in your  mouth and shrugged, "I like food."

He lied. Yoongi led you to a different path that took y'all to the building.

"What are you going to do?" Yoongi asked as you stopped at your studio. "I thought you were coming to sit in my room."

"I got a new song I'm thinking about." You shrugged. "I'll probably camp out here for tonight."

"Stay safe."

"Yeah."

.

.

.

small. short. but I'm inspired and actively trying to finish this. When I first started I thought I wanted to write a sequel, but considering Its taking me years to finish this... yeah no.

I never even thought I was going to come back here and update again but today I woke up and had a desire to come back and write this shitty chapter for you guys.