EXTRA - April Fools

"Please!" You pouted as you got on your knees and pressed your palms together adding the puppy dog eyes you knew the older male couldn't resist. You were really trying to sell this performance and by the looks of it, he was about to give in. "We can use one of the photos from that modeling thing I did last month, they still don't even know about that so they'll buy it instantly."

He sighed, his hand moving towards his face to rub at the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb. He was a busy man, he had no time for your childish antics. Yet, he was considering it.

"Please." you added your toothy smile and soon he was giving a defeated sigh.

You had won.

Why did he think he would ever win against you?

He hadn't been able to win against you since the first time you walked into his office two years prior to this very moment.

Yet he always tried hoping one day he would be able to say no to you.

"Fine, I'll send someone to set up the cameras in your studio." BangPD said, he couldn't believe he was allowing you to do this. The idea was tempting, but he knew the boys cared too much to hurt them this way so he would have to do this in a way that wouldn't scar the rest of his kids for life.

"Yay!" You shot up instantly, running over to his desk and wrapping your arms around him. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you."

"You know how risky this is, we don't know how they might react so you have to be considerate of their feelings." He said, his voice reaching a level of seriousness that he had never addressed you with before. You nodded. "So the moment it starts getting out of hand, it's over and I mean it Bora.

"Yes, sir." You saluted before walking towards the door of his office. "You'll print out the pictures?"

"Are you even listening to me?" He sighed again, wanting to hit his head against his work desk but knowing that would just encourage you. "Yes, I'll print them out."

"It's okay." You smiled at him. "I'll know when it starts getting out of hand. I don't actually want to hurt them."

With that you walked out, skipping down to your studio to wait for some staff person to come and set up the cameras. BangPD shook his head and hoped that things didn't actually get too out of hand.

By the time the cameras were set up and you were sitting inside your studio a foot away from BangPD on your work chair while the boys either sat on the couch or stood by the door of your studio all of them confused as to why they were asked into your studio of all places you were starting to wonder if this was actually a good idea or not.

You paid attention to how they were all seated. Taehyung was on a doughnut beanbag at the corner of the small room hugging one of your stuffies and looking down at his lap not really paying attention to anything. He already looked upset about something, which was the main reason why you wanted to back out. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were sitting on your beat up couch waiting for the meeting to actually began. Jin was sitting on the floor near Hoseok's legs while Namjoon and Yoongi stood leaning against the door frame because they couldn't find anymore places to sit.

"What's going on?" Yoongi was the first one to ask, he had been eyeing you the entire time and because you were currently in your actress mode he couldn't tell what was happening. You were trying to take this as serious as possible or they wouldn't fall for it.

So instead of answering him you balled your hands into fists on your lap and looked up at BangPD, he narrowed his eyes at you for a second wondering if pushing you into following an acting career as well as a singing one would be a good idea. He was surprised by how well your acting was.