Chapter 5- Bora's Pace

Taehyung kept poking at your shoulder with his toe from the couch, he was little and all he wanted was your attention but you were too busy reading over the letter management had printed out for you right before Kyle had come in to do your make up. You had read the letter over and over again but it still felt like this was unreal. Your uncomfortable form however, was not stopping Taehyung who just simply wanted to play with you so you could forget and feel better about the whole scandal surrounding your name.

It had been exactly a week since the video came out, at first Bighit was waiting for it to die down but since it wasn't BangPD and PDnim decided to let you decide what to do. Which consisted of what you were all gathered here to do, and there was a part of you that wanted to back out at that moment but if you did decide to back out everyone would be okay with it. They had all assured you that you could back out at any moment. However, you were just mentally exhausted from how nervous you were; you were surprised you hadn't thrown up your lunch already.

The lunch they had forced you to eat.

"Bear." Jimin mumbled as he came to sit next to you, his hands automatically going around your shoulders stopping Taehyung from poking you yet again. "We're about to go out, you sure you want to do this? There is no going back after this baby."

You simply nodded and folder the paper so you could fit it in the back pocket of your shorts, you smiled at Jimin. A smile both him and Yoongi, who was standing behind him next to Namjoon and Hoseok, could see through. The other boys stood oblivious to your inner struggle as you stood up and allowed them to lead to towards the crowd of screaming fans and flashing cameras, for the first time you weren't living in the moment that all these people were here for you and the boys.

All eight of you were on edge as you sat down one by one on the chairs that had been set out before the fan meet. BangPD was standing at the end of the stage behind the curtains next to Seung-Eomma, who had come out to support you as well as to make sure you didn't run away at the last minute, and PDnim who could have stayed behind at the company but felt like the more people here to support you would make this easier on you. You were glad that they were all here, Seung had even been coming around ever since the video had come out, ignoring the amount of fans that followed her everywhere. BangPD had hired a bodyguard for her in order to keep you from stressing out over her well-being during all of this.

You loved your fans, but they were scaring you with this. Many of them believed that Seung was brainwashing you so she could make money out of you and they were not okay with it. You weren't okay with the way they were treating the poor old lady who had done nothing but take care of you since you had met.

"Hello, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"Before we actually start with the greetings." Namjoon stood up to speak up to get everyone's attention, your heart was beating so fast it was a wonder no one else could hear it. Jin moved his hand and comfortingly squeezed your knee trying to make you feel better. "There are a few things that we would like to address. We would really appreciate it if you could listen to our maknae, while she explains what this is about, Bora."

He handed you the microphone and shot a reassuring smile at you. You nodded, took a deep breath and stood up, not looking at anyone but the crowd of unfamiliar faces and cameras. You pulled out the letter and smiled sadly down at it. You were holding on to the mic a bit too hard as your knuckles were already turning white.

"Hi." You whispered out onto the microphone.

"We love you, Bear!" Someone shouted out causing you to laugh and relax a little.

"I love you too." You responded and bit your bottom lip, "I know a lot of you probably already saw the video that was posted on a BTS website a week ago. I'm sorry it has taken this long to address the video, but it's better now than never. I've spent the last week of my life not just following our busy schedule as we continue with our promotions, but also trying to write a letter to all of you armys that can explain everything that is happening and how I'm feeling."