Chapter 11- American Hustle life Pt. 2

You crossed your arms and pouted as three of the dance members walked away with Coolio, not because they got to go and eat with Coolio because if you were being honest you still didn't like the guy for how he had treated you and Taehyung as well as him calling Taehyung a 'Clown'. You were just upset that you were also part of the main dancers along with Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok and you felt a bit left out from doing something with the other main dancers.

To make matters worse for you, Taehyung ended up losing to Yoongi in the push up contest and that forced you into being Jin and Yoongi's slave along with Namjoon and Taehyung. And it wasn't like the two were even doing normal requests it was more like:

"I need to go to the bathroom, go for me." You stood up, not bothering to acknowledge any of the boys who were currently sitting on the couch.

"I'll do that request." You mumbled and headed to the bathroom before anyone else could say anything, Yoongi watched you walk away knowing better than to mention something. You had been in a bad mood for quite a while and he wasn't sure how to help you when the cameras were still rolling.

That night you slept in your own bed, with Taehyung on the bunk above you. While you thought you would be able to sleep like a normal person Taehyung had other plans. When you turned around to lay on your back he was looking at you with his head hanging from the upper bunk his hair hanging causing him to look like an actual monkey child.

"Are you okay?" He whispered all the other members had fallen asleep as soon as their heads hit the beds but you and Taehyung were still awake. "Sorry about everything with Coolio."

"It's fine." You sat up and looked up at him. "I just miss being back home for some reason, it's my first time being outside of Korea so I'm feeling a bit homesick is all."

"Ah," He did a sort of flip thing before he was sitting in front of you. "We're your home too, and we are here with you so you don't have to miss Korea too much. If you start missing it, just tell one of us and we'll make you feel like your home again."

You nodded and smiled at him, no matter how much you two argued Taehyung was always the best when it came to making you feel better about the smallest things. It was just the Taehyung thing, his 4D personality brought out the best in you regardless of the situation.

You didn't realize when you two had fallen asleep after talking about random things but when you woke up to someone screaming at the top of their lungs and a few of the members walking around you and Taehyung took it upon yourselves to find another place to sleep. Which lead to you two waddling over to Tony's room to find silence. You two would have stayed asleep but when you live in a household with six other boys and now three older men it was inevitable that you would have to eventually wake up.

That was why a few minutes later after washing up you and Taehyung were sitting in front of the TV playing video games while Jin walked around feeding everyone the chips that he found to be the tastiest so far. It was starting to feel like a usual morning back at home, specially when Jin tried to shove a chip in your mouth but got stopped by Jungkook who was following him around begging for more chips.

That morning feeling stayed as you made fun of Taehyung while shopping for your next challenge because one of the older woman had given him her number and the poor boy was more confused than a baby chick. You and Namjoon had a blast using Taehyung to get cheaper stuff as you made fun of him throughout the entire shopping trip. It made it even better as you and Namjoon were on the only ones who actually understood English to an extend.

Of course the challenge had to be to cook and the only three members who had no sense in cooking were in the same team, meaning you and the two boys you were partnered with were beyond screwed. That didn't stop you guys from having fun as well as laughing at Jimin's wife outfit which you were sure to take plenty of pictures off but soon that happiness came to an end as soon as you three finished performing for Coolio, up until that point you were having a great time playing around with Namjoon and Taehyung changing outfits and dancing around while making the biggest sandwich you three had ever made.