Chapter 1 - Boy in luv

You went from living with a little old lady that sometimes didn't turn the lights off before heading to bed, because she knew you would be coming home late to sharing a home with seven boys. Do to the fact that you were the last member to join the dorms, that left you with no choice on who your roommate would be, which meant that you had to share a room with Jungkook as he was the only member without a roommate. That however, didn't change the fact that for the first week that you stayed there you had a never ending sleepover with Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin was just too happy to have you around again as you where one of his only friends as a trainee that he literally wanted to be next to you at all times, Hoseok just happened to be his roommate and had to deal with both of you for a whole week.

When you did end up fulling moving into yours and Jungkook's room you two had to make the best you could to share the small space and ended up taking advice from Yoongi and Jin and just used a bookshelf to separate your space. By the time you were done rearranging the room the other boys joked that it was like a playroom for adults full of all kinds of gadgets and plushies but belonged to two babies. You really didn't have much to add to the room other than the necessary things like bedding and clothes, but Jungkook had pretty much taking up most of his space and half of yours with all the things he had. You actually loved your room, your bed specially as it was hidding behind the bookshelf and was pretty much a hole in the wall. The only things you could fit between the bed and the bookshelf were a small nightstand with a cheap CD player Seung had bought you when you first moved in with her.

You were both pretty happy with your room, Jungkook was still being a bit distant but everyone assured you that he was just shy about having a girl in his room. Your excitement towards the room only lasted a few days before neither one of you slept in it, You noticed Jungkook would sneak out in the middle of the night and sleep with one of the other boys while you pretty much started spending all your time practicing for your debut and were too tired to make it all the way to your own bed and would normally just crash on the couch or end up sleeping with either Jimin, Taehyung or Jin. Jin mostly complained that you were working too hard and needed to rest, which was why you somehow always ended up staying in the room with him and Yoongi. Jin wanted to make sure that if you were coming home at really early hours in the morning that you weren't spending the few hours you had to rest working on something else which he was sure you would do if he didn't keep his eyes on you.

The suspicions you had about Jin being as caring as a mother were becoming more realistic as you started spending more time together. He made sure that all the members were always okay with enough water to drink during practice and making sure that none of you were working too hard. He also had made it a rule that if you all shared one home than you should all have dinner together. Do to your undying busy schedule preparing for you debut, school and having a side job as well you never really got to have dinner with them and that made him even more overprotective of the things you were doing. He would call you before they had dinner to make sure that you had eaten or that you were on your way to eat something and would give you a speech about eating something healthy. If it wasn't for Jin, you probably would have forgotten to eat for a week.

The boys had a show in the Golden Disk Awards that you weren't allowed to be part off since you hadn't been announced yet, so that day you got to stay home with the TV turned up all the way watching them perform while practicing for when you had to do the dance with them. All the boys were a bit upset in your behalf, but you understood why you weren't allowed to perform with them. After that you had a month before you had to debut with them with the Boy in Luv Video, which led to you having to quit your job and spending more time practicing. Jungkook and Hoseok usually stayed behind to help you practice but most of the time it was Jungkook who decided to help you with the moves you were finding a hard time with. That was how you ended up getting closer to each other and talking a lot more, your process not only in the dance but also in your friendship made the others in the group more happy. They liked the idea of having their two youngest members get along and not arguing all the time.