Chapter 21 - Final goodbyes

"What's tongue technology anyways?" You asked quietly, mostly to yourself but of course all four of the older members turned to look at you. Jin looked between a mixture of amused over the question and relieved that you were speaking again, even if your voice was still a bit rough from the tube that had been shoved down your throat just two days before. 

You were sitting on the small couch in Yoongi's studio, wrapped up into yourself to seem a lot smaller than you actually were. Using a blue blanket that Yoongi kept in his stupid to add to the effect of how much you didn't feel like being at work and would rather just be at home sulking without the boys watching your every move. It had been a really hard week for everyone and as the funeral finally arrived the boys made sure to have you as close to them as possible at all times in case you tried to do something dumb again.

That mostly meant that you weren't allowed anywhere by yourself and there was no such thing as closed doors in your near future.

"It's when a boy and a gir-"

"Hyung!" Yoongi threw a pen at the oldest member and shook his head. "Not what it means at all Jesus!"

Jin pursed his lips, but eventually busted out laughing. Yoongi looked livid, ready to pounce on Jin if he had to but eventually just sighed and turned back to you ignoring the way Hoseok and Namjoon were also laughing quietly to themselves next to him which confused you because you didn't know why they were laughing.

"I'm just good at rapping, okay." You nodded, even though you still didn't understand and went back to looking at the lyrics he had given you to look at. 

He was working on music for his mixtape and had 'asked' everyone to look at the song he had just finished working on. Just a second look mostly, he was sure that the song was everything he wanted it to be but a second opinion never hurt anyone. Jin just included himself into the group considering that the remaining maknae line had gone out without inviting him and he was sulking while hanging out with his fellow older members and you.

"I like it." You mumbled after a while and pushed the paper away from yourself to look up at Yoongi, "I think the beat fits well to the flow of the lyrics too. It is totally a Min Yoongi thing."

"Thanks, baby." Yoongi replied but wasn't actually looking at you as he was clicking away at something on his computer screen. You nodded and leaned your head against the armrest of the couch, it was a weird position as you were still sitting but it made you feel better.

"When can we go home?" You whined after a while of nothing but the clicking sound and the occasional sound of Yoongi playing the song to show the small changes he had made to the two other rappers. Namjoon looked up from where he was whispering to Yoongi about a thing that would sound great in a certain part of the song to simply give you a sympathetic smile.

"We're meant to keep you here until Kyle-Hyung calls us down to get ready."

"Can I at least go to my studio and work on my music, I'm supposed to have a song ready by next week."

"No." Yoongi finally looked up. "Just go to sleep or something."

"But I don't want to sleep!" that's how it had been since you had woken after the incident, Yoongi refused to let you out of his sight and didn't allow you to do anything. It was starting to make you feel like a prisoner within the company and it was just a matter of time before you actually let the older boy know. "I'm bored."

"Here." Hoseok stood up before you and Yoongi could get into yet another argument, "Give me two seconds I will be right back."

It was quiet in the studio while everyone waited for Hoseok to come back, Yoongi just glared at you from the other side of the room while Jin and Namjoon tried to keep themselves from actually acknowledging the elephant in the room.