Chapter 16- Jung Hoseok

Jin's hands flew towards the back of your jacket as a reflex, holding on to you with all the strength the tired boy could muster in order to insure that you didn't fall. Your head fell forward against your will until your sweaty fringe covered your exhausted face. It was almost as if you had fallen asleep right there, standing behind Taehyung while Jin tried his hardest to keep you on your feet.

Once the person filming shouted a loud "cut" all the boys moved away to get water or get their makeup retouched. Completely unaware of the state that you were in, Jin's arms slid around you, wrapping you into a secure back hug before leading you towards the stage exit and away from the small group of fans that had gathered for the filming. It was as if they too hadn't noticed your exhaustion induced slip-up.

As soon as you were out of eyeshot from everyone, Jin sat you down on the floor and kneeled in front of you.  Kyle was at your side instantly handing him a small fan which he used to help you get more air while the stylist proceeded to hand you a small water bottle basically forcing you to drink out of it.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked, his voice dripped with concern as you nodded weakly. Mostly so that he would stop worrying about you, but the response only made him worry more. 

"I just need to take a small breather is all, I put too much energy in that performance and didn't think about balancing the energy with whatever other thing I'm supposed to balance it with." You said, even your voice sounded tired leaving Jin with no other option but to ask the one thing everyone had been avoiding for two weeks. 

"When was the last time you actually slept for longer than twenty minutes and not in a car, Bora?"

"I-I don't know, oppa." You whispered between sips of water. Jin let out a frustrated sigh before allowing Kyle to take his spot and do some retouching on your make up before you guys had to go back out there and say your goodbyes to the fans. At least he was glad that filming for today was over which meant that maybe you could actually get some sleep in the car if Taehyung and Jungkook didn't bring it upon themselves to keep you awake for the whole ride.

"What are you doing after this?" Jin asked as he ran a hand through his hair, he was watching Kyle work on you as if you were some fragile object close to breaking.

You probably were.

He knew you hadn't gone home last night; stayed later than scheduled practicing with Big Bang which delayed everything else meaning you were up later practicing for MAMA with the dance director which meant that you hadn't had an inch of sleep in about twenty-four hours due to the schedule change for this morning's shooting which you were the last one to know about in the first place. When originally the group was meant to record at seven the schedule had been moved up to two and that was why you were already getting your makeup done when the boys arrived at the agency that morning with a large cup of coffee in your hands as if that was going to make the fact that you hadn't slept any better.

"I have practice for-" You closed your eyes as you tried to remember what it was that you were practicing for and at what time. It was like you had lost track of time while trying to keep in mind all the things that you were meant to be doing. "Dance."

"Dance." Jin rolled his eyes at your vague response before allowing his own stylist to fix his smeared eye shawdow.

Neither one of you noticed the way Yoongi watched the whole interaction from where one of the stylists was trying to fix a stubborned loose stand of hair. A part of him wanted to go over and see what was happening, why Jin had to basically drag you off the stage and why it looked like you were seconds away from fainting. 

The other part of him remembered that you hadn't said a word to him in two weeks.

It wasn't that you were still angry at him, mostly you just felt hurt about the whole thing. Min Yoongi was one of the few people, maybe the only person, you trusted with your entire life yet he was given one simple request and he failed you.