Chapter 17 - Emergency calls

You wrapped your arms around Ji-Yong's arm and hid your face behind him causing all the boys to laugh, the laughter filling in the entire dressing room where you were currently trying to get ready to film the practice video. Pdnim was sitting at the corner of the room scrolling through his phone, probably reading emails as he tried his hardest to ignore what was going on around him.

All the shooting had been done, this was the last thing you had to do before it was basically goodbye and good luck with your new comeback while you went back to just spending all your days with your boys worrying about your own group and cheering them on from a far. 

"Seriously, you can say that you don't have a favourite member." Seungri said as he reached over and grabbed a water bottle from the side table. "But I am willing to bet all I have that Ji-Yong's the winner here."

This time you tried to hide your blush by hiding your face in your knees. You were sure you had never blushed as much in your entire life as you had in the last month that you had spent working with them. It was just an extra talent they seem to all have when it came to you.

This was completely different than working with your boys or even Amber, all the members of BIGBANG had gotten so used to having you around all the time that it was never ending teasing fest from the moment you arrived to their company to the second you said your last goodbye. Your age played well into it leaving you no choice but to live through it.

It had been weird at first, the first couple of days that you had to come in and spend time working with them was strange. The age gap between you and them was a lot bigger than the one you had with Jin so neither them nor you knew how to act around the other. Of course they grew used to it, to the point where they laughed theirs butts off as they watched your face turn different shades of red when the shirtless dancers came into the set while filming and you had to stay in the middle of all of them to get your parts done. 

They were older, yes.

However, that didn't stop them from enjoying your pain.

"Okay, jokes aside I think it looks good." Taeyang said as he tried to get the rest of his members to stop laughing, one of his hands reaching over to grab a few strands of your hair as he inspected it for what felt like the hundredth time. "Even if it is just sprayed on, the green looks great. It also fit to well with the persona that you were playing on camera."

"Thank you." You sighed, letting your arms fall down to your sides. "It took Kyle three days to decide what colour would suit the aesthetics best before just going with green and now I'm having a hard time washing it off. He is practically losing his mind right about now because he doesn't what to redye my hair; My stylist has a hard life."

"If I was highhandedly in charge of the way the world saw a certain person based on their looks and style I would too have a hard life." Seungri laughed. "Give him some credit, he does a great job as you always look stunning."

"Thank you!"

"Alright, let's get this done so that Bora-ssi can get back home in time for her bedtime." Ji-Yong said as he stood up, forcing you up with him. "We wouldn't want the boys to call us because we didn't get their baby back home in time for dinner."

"I am no-" You sighed and decided against arguing with their teasing as they all started piling out the room. 

Before actually filming the practice video, you guys went through it once. Pdnim hated the entire thing and while he stayed quiet during the filming he was sure to let you know afterwards in the car that he hated the choreography specially if it involved you.

You liked it however, it was different than the ones you did with the boys. It was a bit simple compare to the ones you guys did, but there was something about it that made it more masculine. Even the music video was going to turn out into a very macho-like music video even when you were there throughout the whole of it.