Chapter 7 - I did good

You moved to your left, your right eye twitching when you realized the boy in front of you had moved as well. His hands still crossed over his chest as he remained between you and your shoes, this was the exact same position you had been in since you all arrived at the dorm after the shoot and you had gotten ready to meet up with your dad at the cafe.

You were late and he wasn't helping.

"Park Jimin!" You groaned, it was more of a whine than anything as you were starting to get annoyed with his behaviour. You threw your arms in the air and turned to look at the four boys resting around the living room waiting for lunch to be ready.

Yoongi was laying on the couch with Hoseok right by his head as they both talked to each other and watched Taehyung and Jungkook shout at the TV while playing video games, on a normal day you would be sitting between the two of them shouting along with them and Jimin would be sitting behind you with his legs on either side of you attempting to braid your hair and talking to one of the other members.

"Oppa!" You whined trying to get Yoongi's attention towards your struggle, hoping he would be willing to help you get rid of the boy before you. "Tell him to move."

"I'm not moving." Jimin said as he pursed his lips, he had been against you meeting up with your father ever since you arrived at the dorm the night before after everything that had happened and he didn't seem to have changed his mind like you had hoped he would. "Not until you agree not to go."

Yoongi lazily eyed the two of you but didn't say anything, he also didn't like the idea of you meeting your father on your own in a place where no one would be looking out for you. That was the main reason he had agreed to come have lunch with the rest of the members, he wanted to be here for when you left and for when you came back. He wanted to be free just in case you needed him for anything, the boy was practically glued to his phone and you hadn't even left yet.

"I'm already late, could you move?" You were almost in tears over how annoyed you were with the whole situation, Jimin just thought he was close to cracking you. You in the other hand were starting to consider knocking him out and walking out without shoes. The idea was becoming more pleasant the longer he stood in front of you.

"Baby, why don't you just take him with you?" Hoseok suggested as he looked away from the TV and smiled at the scene playing before him. He honestly thought Jimin was being cute. "That would make him happy, you not any more late than you already are and he wouldn't nag the rest of us the entire time you are gone. Everyone is happy."

"That sounds like a good idea." Jin said as he joined the rest of you in the living room, The pink apron you had bought him for his birthday the year before wrapped nicely around him and Namjoon right behind him eating away at a cookie that you were sure belonged to you. "Take him with you, help all of us easy our minds about this."

"I can take care of myself." You groaned and fully turned to look at him, feeling like they were all against you at the moment. Maybe it was the lack of sleep or the amount of work that had gone into the shoot that morning but you were exhausted and irritated with everyone and all you wanted to do was walk out of the dorm but Jimin was not letting that happen.

"Sunbeam, we are just worried about you." Namjoon joined, "Specially with everything going on with your parents. We can't afford to have you out on your own. It would really make us all feel better if you took him with you, that way if a fan were to recognize you or something else happens he will be there to help."

"Having Jimin there would be like being completely alone." Taehyung pointed out as he paused the game so that both him and Jungkook could pay more attention to the topic everyone else in the room seemed more interested than their game of Mario Kart. "Bora would probably drag him away from a crowd of fans while he cries his eyes out."