EXTRA- The adventures of TaeTae and Bear

Someone asked me to write more on the members not feeling well and I'm over here cackling cause I wrote this chapter before shake that brass and I need U. So like before they even asked.
I guess your wishes are my commands 😂

4 months ago

Usually on days like this Jin wouldn't wake up as early as the time displayed on his alarm clock. Usually he would stay in and sleep all day hoping that by the time that he did wake up the fever might have gone away and he could go back to work and caring for his members. Of course it was not like he had woken up on his own in the first place, rather something had woken him.

Today was different as he would soon come to realize, not only was the fever still there when he sat up but the sound of multiple socked feet running down the hall at such time woke him even more and soon he was listening to the not so quiet "You're gonna wake Jinnie up!" whispers coming from you. He sighed as he ran his hand through his sweaty hair and mumbled a, "Stop running you're gonna hurt yourselves." to you and the anonymous person your words were directed at even thought he was sure you wouldn't hear him.

Of course he had an idea of who the other person was but that was soon confirmed. Not even seconds later a loud thump ran in Jin's ears and he was up in an instant, sleep completely out of his mind as he listened to Taehyung's loud, dramatic wails from right outside his bedroom door and before he could reach the door you threw it open and frowned at his shirtless form. In any other moment you wouldn't care about seeing a member shirtless, but in the headspace you seemed to be in currently it was a big no no.

You braved the situation for the sake of your injured friend and pointed at Taehyung, "TaeTae is crying, because he fell."

"I see that." Jin responded as he walked closer to both you and Taehyung who was still on the floor. He knelt down beside Taehyung and rubbed the younger boy's back. "What have I told you two about running with your socks on while inside the house?"

"Not to do it." You mumbled bashfully as you played with the hemd of your shirt, Jin nodded and inspected Taehyung for any injuries when he found none he ran his fingers through the boy's soft hair but looked back up at you.

"Who is here with you kids?" Jin asked, you pouted.

"Joonie said for Bear to stay here wiff Jinnie and TaeTae and take care of Jinnie because he has the sickies." You said proud of yourself before going back to pouting, "but TaeTae was little and Bear was feeling little before but TaeTae just made it worst."

Jin sighed.

It was rare to have both ===ou and Taehyung as littles at the same time, most of the time it was Taehyung because you hated the idea of being a little and would stop at nothing to simply just not go into that headspace. That didn't seem to have worked today and he felt a little bad for you because he knew you would be upset once you got out of it.

There were only a few things that would encourage you to turn little:

Sleep deprivation being the number one.

Stress.

Not eating as much as you should.

Simply not taking care of yourself was the only reason why you would accidentally slip into your little self and as much as the boys loved to have you cling onto them like a baby, they knew you hated it.

No one was sure when it had started, because you were sure that you had never been in little space when you lived out on the streets so it had to have happened between been a trainee and debut days.