Chapter 13- Shake That Brass

You screamed at the top of your lungs, as best you could considering you were still recovering from your cold, as you practically leaped off of your seat and onto BangPd's desk because of how excited you were. He laughed as he watched you jump around his office squealing to your heart's content not caring that the staff outside the office could probably hear you screaming.

"You aren't kidding me right?" You asked as you stopped to look at the man right in the eyes, practically begging him for this to not be a joke, he chuckled and turned his computer screen to face you.

"Look for yourself." he said motioning for you to read the email for yourself, you bounced at the idea and read over the words that he had read for you just a few seconds before, confirming what he had said to be true.

He wasn't lying.

He wasn't lying!

"What's going on in here?" Pdnim walked into the room, barely getting his foot through the door when you ran towards him in full excitement. He opened his arms just in time to let you jump into them while he looked at BangPd with confused eyes. You were very close to both males which was the main reason none of the wandering staff outside who had seen you jump into Pdnim's embrace question the situation. "I can hear her all the way in my office, and it's soundproof."

"Amber Liu wants me to work on a song with her!" You screamed and began jumping again, this time with the door closed behind the two of you. "She wants me, Bora, to work on a song and a music video with her, Amber. Amber freaking Liu!"

"Okay, you need to take a deep breath." He said as he patted your head, you did as told but it didn't last long before you started squealing again. This time the man ignored you and looked over at BangPd. "Are you letting her do it?"

"I mean, how can I not?" BangPd responded by pointing at your fangirling form. He didn't want to be the one to say no to you. "This is the happiest I've seen her since the red velvet cupcakes last week."

"Bora, sit down for a second." Pdnim said as he led you back towards the seats in front of BangPd's desk. You sat down like a small child the first time their parents get called down to the principal's office. "I understand you are happy about this,"

You nodded eagerly.

"But this would be the first time she does something with anyone other than the boys." Pdnim said as he sat down right next to you, "Photoshoots are different from an entire song and music video. Are we sure that she can handle that? She only just debuted a year ago, and F(x) is one of the biggest groups at the moment. This could make or break Bora as a solo artist and let's not speak of what it would bring to the group as a whole."

"I can handle it." You assured him with a big smile on your face.

"I have thought about this." BangPd assured the man, smiling at him.

Pdnim almost felt like he was being tricked into something due to the smiles the two of you were throwing at him.

BangPd on the other hand, knew why he had choosen Pdnim as his second in hand; the man pretty much kept him from making rash decisions like letting you do a song with someone from another company without thinking of the consequences before hand. Even thought he had already agreed to it before letting you know and had already responded to the email, at least he was glad Pdnim was taking his job serious.

"I think it's a great opportunity for Bora to be established as a solo artist as well." He said as he leaned forwards on his desk and crossed his arms before resting his chin on them, "I mean some of the other boys seem to always be working on their own music and we know that Namjoon and Yoongi are sure to make their own solo debuts soon, it's just a matter of time before that happens. It would be great to test the waters on her own while working with someone like Amber. Plus, it's not like SM requested her, Amber asked for her herself so I'm sure she won't let Bora do something she might regret."