Chapter 9 - TaeTae's Plan

Guys, this is so unedited 😱 so if there are any mistakes kindly let me know. I was determined to edit it but my allergies are so bad I've had a migraine for three days and I've been in my little headspace for those three days and Wattpad is being a buttface lately but I said I would update every Saturday and I'm trying so here you go! 
I hope y'all like this chapter because it's currently one of my favourite ones ♥️
love y'all 😘

✨✨✨✨✨

Scandals seemed to be coming left and right for BigHit and BangPD was starting to get irritated with not just the cases that kept coming but everyone in general. He snapped at you once for going to the side of the building where all the trainees were and reminded you that you weren't allowed there unless you were with another member or staff. That had you sprinting back to your studio like a little kid and not coming out for the rest of the day in order to avoid him and getting scolded again.

The scandal with GLAM led to the company's decision to transfer out all the female trainees and it made BangPD a bit uncomfortable with the idea of managing girls. That particular scandal scared the man half to death and it pretty much traumatized him for years to come.

The problem?

You were a girl.

What did that mean for you?

While you walked around the company and the dorm like you had seen a ghost after the last female trainee had officially left all you kept thinking about was how this was probably it for you. You wouldn't be able to debut with another group even if you wanted too, which you didn't. You had grown attached to all the boys after spending an entire year as a group, of course some you had known longer but it was the feeling of family that they gave you that you didn't want to lose. Of course there was also the staff that you had known since you arrived at the company. you simply didn't want to leave. It made you hate the people behind the scandal because thanks to them, not just their members lost everything they worked hard for but so did the trainees and now you probably were going to as well.

"Mun BoraGi, sit down and eat." Jin said with a stern voice, he had grown tired of watching you pace around the kitchen practically pulling out your hair out of your head. He knew if he allowed you to continue pulling at it, Kyle was going to lose it.

You grabbed a chair and glared down at your bowl of rice, Jin and all the other boys looked at each other. They knew that this had been eating at you since the news broke out and less females started showing up to the company and it was starting to scare them as well, they didn't want you to go as much as you didn't want to go. Even thought they were scared that they hadn't heard anything from BangPD when it came to you being in the group now that the company was meant for only males, they continued assuring you that this wouldn't affect you at all.

"How am I supposed to eat when I don't know if tomorrow I'll be here to eat with you guys?" You mumbled as you stuck your chopsticks into the rice. "I'm going to bed."

"Sit down." Namjoon sighed and rested his elbows on the table. It was times like this that made the other members know why Namjoon was chosen as the leader of the group, his way of stepping up to the unknown was something all of you admired in the boy. "Listen, I know you're scared but you aren't going anywhere."

He was just talking into the wind here, he also hadn't heard anything from BangPD or PDnim and it worried him as much as it worried you and the rest of the members. You were all in the dark about where you stood in all of this.

"BangPD knows you are important to this group, he wouldn't get rid of you just like that." He assured you. "What happened is not your fault, trainees are different than signed Idols Bora. It would become a problem to the company if he just got rid of you because of a different group. The fans would lose it."