Chapter 12 - Kim Seokjin

Loosely based on true events~~

A month after coming back from America your seventeenth birthday came and went, due to the group's busy schedule no one got to celebrate which you were fine with but it left everyone feeling bad. That feeling of guilt increased even more when during a fan sign you started to physically look exhausted and soon enough the boys knew why--

"Let her rest for a few days and the fever should go down." The doctor said as he handed Jin the paper with the prescription medicine for you. Jin held on to it and nodded, the side of him that made him worry about all his members had been acting up a lot more since the second you had sneezed for the first time during rehearsal.

"It's just a cold Jin, she will be fine."

"So, she isn't dying?" Taehyung asked from where he was standing outside the room along with Jimin and Jungkook. The older boys stood behind them mostly just to make sure that the younger three didn't do something stupid like wake you up when you clearly needed to rest.

"No, Taehyung she isn't dying." Jin rolled his eyes before thanking the doctor and motioning for Namjoon to see him out. The leader nodded and followed the doctor out, "Hobi, could you go get the medicine before practice?"

"Yeah, Hyung." Hoseok took the paper from Jin before walking out the room to his own bedroom, the rest of the boys followed after him to their own areas of the house to get ready for practice.

Jin turned his attention to you, you were laying on your bed under a layer of blankets in a way that only your eyes were visible along with a few strands of curly hair poking out. He didn't want you to feel sick and he wasn't sure how to help you other than kick the boys out of dorm for the day to ensure that you got the rest that you needed.

"You staying with her, Hyung?" Namjoon asked as he joined Jin in your bedroom again, Jin nodded. "I'll talk to BangPd and we can just plan a different day to get extra practice, I know you don't want to leave her alone like this."

"I'm just worried that she'll wake up to no one in the house while she is still running a fever and freak out," Jin placed the back of his hand on your forehead and looked up at Namjoon. 

It wouldn't have been the first time you woke up freaking out thinking they had all left you when in reality you had just gone home early. Many times they came home to you in full panic mode or had gotten calls from you frantically asking where they were only to be assured that they would never leave without informing you before hand.

So Jin has his reasons to worry about you, "This had to have happened at some point, right? She rarely gets this sick."

"Doctor said its just a stress induced cold, she works too hard and really just needs to get some rest. She learns too much from Yoongi-Hyung sometimes. " Namjoon smiled at Jin reassuringly. "But if you want to stay with her its fine, I'll take the boys to the agency and have them practice while you stay here and look after her."

"Thanks Joonie." Jin smiled back at him before turning his attention back to your sleeping form, using the wet rag to help wipe off the sweat forming on your forehead.

After the boys had left, Jin wasn't sure what to do with himself. You were still asleep and he didn't want to bother you too much, he was doing everything in his power to make sure that you got some rest.

So he did the one thing that Kim Seokjin did when he was bored and home alone.

Cook.

He made breakfast for himself and some Juk for when you woke up, he was sure that it would help with the lack of eating you had been doing for the past two days.