MY WEEKLY GOALS FOR: 08/03/2021 - 15/03/2021

POSSIBLE TW: MENTIONS OF EXERCISE & WEIGHT GAIN
*******
I have written down 5 goals for me to complete for this week- I know that's not much but the hope is that this will start to put me back on track and get me back up to where I should be.
********
Here is my list of goals for this week:

1) EXERCISE THREE DAYS A WEEK

2) GET AT LEAST TEN MINUTES OF "SUNLIGHT" A DAY

3) PRACTICE SELF-CARE EACH DAY

4) SHOWER EVERY SECOND TO THIRD DAY

5) WRITE IN MY DIARY DAILY (This book.)
********

The first goal is because lately due to depression and bad mental health days I haven't been getting enough exercise and I'm starting to gain weight again however with my eating disorder/s I need to be careful about this goal.

The second goal is because much like the first one I don't go outside as often as I should and my therapist says that I need more sunlight.

The third goal is because I don't tend to take care of myself very well and I want to learn how to take care of me better.

The fourth goal sounds disgusting I know but because of my mental health and high pain days I really struggle with personal hygiene some days and I really want to change that.

The fifth goal is to keep me on track and write down what my thoughts and feelings are at the time, I figured that if I can reflect back on it that I may understand my mindset more and work out how to help change it.
******

EXERCISE SCHEDULE:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays- I will exercise for an hour each day, may be broken up onto 20 minute sessions three times a day or whatever is possible on the day.
I have a mini exercise bicycle that I can use as well as going for walks.
*******

SELF-CARE:
I'm not entirely sure what I will do for my SELF-CARE, I need to google things that people do and maybe write them down on a piece of paper and do a draw from the "pot" type thing. An idea that I will look further into.
*****
UPDATE ON SELF-CARE:
I googled it and got some ideas, I have written a self care task on 10 pieces of paper and added them into a bag, each day I will shake the bag up and draw out my self care task of the day which I will complete by the end of that day.
******
I hope that by the end of this week I will have completed at least 2 of my weekly goals.
I will keep you all posted as the week goes on.
Have a safe week everyone, I will post my entries and progress at the end of the week.
*****
Quick writers note:
I go by AET (Australian eastern time) so my updates may be posted a day ahead of schedule for people outside of australia and the dates will be a day or so ahead of you depending on when you read these.